Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey Yakkov, Do you give ditto to people who already asked? *points at self* lol let me know! I havent put up a pokemon yet Im just waiting for an answer.

Hello! I'm interested in a 6iv ditto, preferably hash. My username in-game is Aaiya and I have a level 38 relicanth on the gts. Thank you!

Edit: Someone got it. Stoutland then, level 32

Edit 2: argh. Maybe i should wait until you're online. Still going to try again. Skarmory lv 51

Edit 3: I tried 4 times already, Japanese people trade ALL the dittos. I'm going to wait

Perhaps we should trade instead so your Pokemon don't keep getting sniped.

Hey Yakkov, Do you give ditto to people who already asked? *points at self* lol let me know! I havent put up a pokemon yet Im just waiting for an answer.

I usually limit it to one per person as its just me trading them.

Hi I posted a level 44 snorunt named Yakkov (asked for ditto level 91+). I'm good with any of the 6iv dittos. My OT name is Silver. Thanks so mush for doing this so I don't have to!!

Edit: it got sniped so I put in a level 44 sandshrew named Yakkov. Everything else is the same

Seems like that Sandshrew was snipped. Perhaps we should trade via friend code instead.

I added your friend code, I can trade whenever you get online

What is your friend code?

If I can't get to trading you the Ditto tonight, I can tomorrow for sure since I am off Monday from work.

No worries, you are doing me a favour and it would be selfish of me to hurry you up :) just tell me the time and I'll be online then

Hi! I deposited a lvl 45 female Sneasel named Yakkov, looking for a lvl 91+ ditto. My IGN is Brad, and I would like an adament nature ditto please.

Hi Yakkov I really need a perfect Iv ditto for competitive and I was wondering if you could give me one a jolly or timid would be amazing but any will do I have put a request with a yungoos named Yakkov requesting a 91 plus ditto thank you for everything if you can have a nice day mate

Mate Iv been looking for a while for a 6 Iv ditto and I couldn't find one so thank you

i just deposited a pichu named ella lvl 6. thanks!

Seems like it was snipped again.

I think we should trade with friend codes so this doesn't keep happening. My friend code is:

5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

Back