Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Sorry, I was at work. I will see if its on GTS now.

Edit: Ditto sent! I hope this helps you :3
thanks
could you send another to my moon file
i have a vulpix now in the gts i need a 6iv ditto
oh yeah and joly or adament naure

Last edited:
Hey!

Thank you so much for doing this! May I ask for a Ditto as well?
I deposited a Level 30 male Fearow named Yakkov in the GTS. My IGN is "Julia". Nature doesn't matter, I'm already really happy about receiving a Ditto at all, to be honest.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hey!

I deposited a Level 30 male Fearow named Yakkov in the GTS. My IGN is "Julia". Nature doesn't matter, I'm already really happy about receiving a Ditto at all, to be honest.

I will send one when I wake up in the morning :3

Hey Yakkov

I really would like to have a Ditto. I posted a lvl 41 Grandbull with the name Yakkov. My OT is Harold, the nature of the ditto doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance ^^

Hi Yakkov
I would really appreciate receiving a Ditto from you :) I have searched all over the internet for how to get one and I think you may be my only viable option. I have posted a lv. 1 Aipom with name Yakkov to the GTS, with message " This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully." If you can give me an Adamant Ditto I will be ecstatic! Thanks!
Edit: My trainer name is Mike

Hey!

Ditto Sent!

Hey Yakkov

I really would like to have a Ditto. I posted a lvl 41 Grandbull with the name Yakkov. My OT is Harold, the nature of the ditto doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance ^^

I don't see the Granbull. It might of been sniped.

Hi Yakkov
I would really appreciate receiving a Ditto from you :) I have searched all over the internet for how to get one and I think you may be my only viable option. I have posted a lv. 1 Aipom with name Yakkov to the GTS, with message " This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully." If you can give me an Adamant Ditto I will be ecstatic! Thanks!
Edit: My trainer name is Mike

Ditto Sent!

It indeed was been sniped i now placed a alolan raticate lvl 42 with the name Yakkov. Still harold. Hope it works now.
Thx again ^^

Alright, I will go look now.

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hey i just posted a jangmo named yakkov plz. Could i grab an bold 6IV ditto if it's not too much?

Last edited:
I really would like to have a 6IV Ditto for breeding. I posted a lvl 29 Mudbray with the name Yakkov. My OT is Max, the nature of the ditto doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance ^^

Hey, thank you so much for doing this! I would really appreciate it if you sent me a ditto with a jolly nature! I posted a freshly hatched level 1 Spinarak with the nickname Yakkov. My OT name is Robin. Thanks again :)

I really would like to have a 6IV Ditto for breeding. I posted a lvl 29 Mudbray with the name Yakkov. My OT is Max, the nature of the ditto doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance ^^

Hey, thank you so much for doing this! I would really appreciate it if you sent me a ditto with a jolly nature! I posted a freshly hatched level 1 Spinarak with the nickname Yakkov. My OT name is Robin. Thanks again :)

Let me wake up first, then I can send you guys the Ditto :3

Back