Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Do you mind if its English? My Jolly nature Ditto are not Japanese.

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I'd much rather have a Japanese one. If you don't have a Jolly Japenese that is absolutely no problem, I'll take any other nature, too! Thanks a ton!

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I'd much rather have a Japanese one. If you don't have a Jolly Japenese that is absolutely no problem, I'll take any other nature, too! Thanks a ton!

Alright, let me go onto GTS now then :3

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hi Yakkov, thanks for helping out the Pokemon community. Can I please request an adamant 6IV ditto? I put a level 41 Granbull nicknamed Yakkov for a level 91+ Ditto on the GTS.
Thank you so much in advanced.

dhuy42

Hi Yakkov, thanks for helping out the Pokemon community. Can I please request an adamant 6IV ditto? I put a level 41 Granbull nicknamed Yakkov for a level 91+ Ditto on the GTS.
Thank you so much in advanced.

dhuy42

Sure, let me go onto GTS now :3

Last edited:
Hi Yakkov, thanks for all the hard work you're doing and helping helping others enjoy the game :)
I would like to request for an adamant 6IV ditto please. I have put a level 34 gumshoos nicknamed 'Yakkov' for a ditto level 91+ on the GTS. Thanks!

Hi Yakkov, thanks for all the hard work you're doing and helping helping others enjoy the game :)
I would like to request for an adamant 6IV ditto please. I have put a level 34 gumshoos nicknamed 'Yakkov' for a ditto level 91+ on the GTS. Thanks!

I will go on soon as I am done eating my lunch.

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks so much for doing this! If you don't mind, I'd super appreciate any nature 6IV Ditto you have on hand :) Anything none English would be fantastic, but English is totally fine too! I loaded a lv. 57 Cottonee with the name Yakkov in the GTS for a 91+ Ditto. Thank you again! :D

Hello! Thanks so much for doing this! If you don't mind, I'd super appreciate any nature 6IV Ditto you have on hand :) Anything none English would be fantastic, but English is totally fine too! I loaded a lv. 57 Cottonee with the name Yakkov in the GTS for a 91+ Ditto. Thank you again! :D

Ditto Sent!

Sure, just deposit the Pokemon and ask for a level 91 or higher Ditto =3
just got back from eating im puting it up Mienshao (jpn) looking for ditto level91 or higher also can it a ditto with the Adamant Nature if not that's ok i appreciate what you do for peoole and thank you

just got back from eating im puting it up Mienshao (jpn) looking for ditto level91 or higher also can it a ditto with the Adamant Nature if not that's ok i appreciate what you do for peoole and thank you

Sure, let me go onto GTS now.

Hello! I heard about this thread at work and I must say you are doing Gods work, so thamk you for that. I'm in the market for any nature of Ditto with those tasty IV's. I am posting a level 27 Fearow/F for ditton 91+.
Thanks in advanced!

Sent you a pm as I'm sort of new to all this, but also looking for an adamant ditto with perfect IV's if it' not too much trouble. Put up for trade a pelipper named yakkov. Been breeding Abras for roughly 10 hours... 2 pages of abras and not 1 is adamant or modest . Have the hypno with switcheroo, have the munchlax with recycle, have the smeargle for catching... and all of this just to get prepared to embark on a mission to find the perfect ditto. I certainly agree with previous poster, you are doing the world a tremendous service, whether most people realize it or Not!

I just want to say that what you are doing is amazing. This is a godsend for us looking to get into breeding.
I would be ecstatic for any 6IV Ditto.
I've deposited a lvl 54 male Emolga named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto onto the GTS

My IGN is Skaith, thank you so much!

Hello! I heard about this thread at work and I must say you are doing Gods work, so thamk you for that. I'm in the market for any nature of Ditto with those tasty IV's. I am posting a level 27 Fearow/F for ditton 91+.
Thanks in advanced!

Ditto Sent!

Back