Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi I've sent a lvl 56 Gumshoos named Yakkov in the GTS my IGN is Algie. :) Thank you in advance. :) Also, If you have an extra Destiny Knot. Can i have one? I'm new into breeding. If not, Then It's ok. :)

Last edited:
Heya think I could have a relaxed 6IV ditto, I've deposited a level 57 female hypno named Yakkov looking for a 91+lvl ditto. My ign is DuleRaein thanks in advance.

Heya think I could have a relaxed 6IV ditto, I've deposited a level 57 female hypno named Yakkov looking for a 91+lvl ditto. My ign is DuleRaein thanks in advance.

Since its late, I will get back to this tomorrow afternoon. I have work really early in the morning.

Hi I've sent a lvl 56 Gumshoos named Yakkov in the GTS my IGN is Algie. :) Thank you in advance. :) Also, If you have an extra Destiny Knot. Can i have one? I'm new into breeding. If not, Then It's ok. :)

I am sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I can do the trade tomorrow after I get home from work.

Ditto Sent!

It seems your Hypno was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon please?

Hello,

I would like to request a 6IV Japanese Ditto, or any other than English. Don't have a preference on the nature.

I have put up a level 56 Golduck named Yakkov on the GTS. It is looking for a 91+ Ditto with a chat message of "I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages." and my IGN is Aurasplash.

Thanks,
Aurasplash

Hello,

I would like to request a 6IV Japanese Ditto, or any other than English. Don't have a preference on the nature.

I have put up a level 56 Golduck named Yakkov on the GTS. It is looking for a 91+ Ditto with a chat message of "I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages." and my IGN is Aurasplash.

Thanks,
Aurasplash

Ditto Sent!

Hey yakkov. I put a level 56 cottenee named yakkov up on the gts. Thanks for doing a service to the community by helping people get into competitive breeding

Back