Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

I am wondering is trading a 6 iv ditto from you still available? Because it is very hard to get a perfect 6 iv ditto from the games, i am starting to become a breeder few weeks ago but no luck, even sos chaining like 40 times more i only got a couple of 4 iv dittos, can't even get a 5, i'll be really glad if you have one to trade with me

Hi, Yakkov. Can i request a 6IV ditto with any nature, please?
I’ve deposited a Male Primeape, level 43. Nicknamed Yakkov on GTS looking for lv 91+ ditto. Thank you very much.

Hi, Yakkov. Can i request a 6IV ditto with any nature, please?
I’ve deposited a Male Primeape, level 43. Nicknamed Yakkov on GTS looking for lv 91+ ditto. Thank you very much.

Ditto Sent!

Hi, Yakkov. Can I request a 6IV Ditto with Timid nature?
I've deposited a Lv. 73 Noivern named Yakkov on GTS looking for Ditto 91+.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Yakkov, I sent to “pokemon x GTS” a male Chatot named Yakkov L.24 asking a 91+ Ditto. Can i have it with Modest nature?

Hello Yakkov! I've put a Lvl 1 (hope that's okay) male Froakie. It's German and nicknamed Yakkov. I would love to get a Timid 6IV Ditto. Thank you so so much in advance <3

Hi, Yakkov. Can I request a 6IV Ditto with Timid nature?
I've deposited a Lv. 73 Noivern named Yakkov on GTS looking for Ditto 91+.

Ditto Sent!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Yakkov, I sent to “pokemon x GTS” a male Chatot named Yakkov L.24 asking a 91+ Ditto. Can i have it with Modest nature?

It seems it was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon please?

Hello Yakkov! I've put a Lvl 1 (hope that's okay) male Froakie. It's German and nicknamed Yakkov. I would love to get a Timid 6IV Ditto. Thank you so so much in advance <3

Ditto Sent!

Hi Yakkov, I was hoping I could get an Adamant Ditto. I want to start breeding again but I don't have a one.
I put a level 35 Alolan Dugtrio in GTS named Yakkov. I would greatly appreciate a Ditto from you :)

Back