Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi, I'm looking for a lvl 91+ 6IV ditto with adamant nature. I put up a lvl 42 female Drampa named Yakkov in GTS. My IGN is Ziggy. Thanks in advance!
Edit: It was sniped. It is now a lvl 51 Toucannon named Yakkov.

Looks like it was snipped! I am sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Can you put up another Pokemon?

Hey there Yakkov, I have posted a Male Natu, level 53 in Ultra Sun.
My IGN is Sol. I would appreciate a Calm Ditto. Otherwise Bold. If neither of those are available, then any other nature is fine as well ^w^

Thank you in Advanced ^w^

It looks like it was snipped Vracken. I should have the nature Ditto you want on my game. Can you re-deposit another Pokemon?

Hey I'd like to have a Ditto, please. I'm in Ultra Sun and I deposited a Alola-Dugtrio Lv.42. My IGN is A. Thanks in advance!

Looks like it was snipped! Can you put up another Pokemon?

Hey there Yakkov, I have posted a Male Pelliper, level 60 in Ultra Sun. Hopefully attempt 2 works out ^w^
My IGN is Sol. I would appreciate a Calm Ditto. Otherwise Bold. If neither of those are available, then any other nature is fine as well ^w^

Hello! I have deposited a lv.56 Hypno in Ultra Sun and would appreciate a Jolly/Timid Ditto if possible.

My IGN is Jack.

Thanks in advance, great idea to help out the community!

Hey there Yakkov, I have posted a Male Pelliper, level 60 in Ultra Sun. Hopefully attempt 2 works out ^w^

Ditto Sent!

Hello! I have deposited a lv.56 Hypno in Ultra Sun and would appreciate a Jolly/Timid Ditto if possible.

My IGN is Jack.

Thanks in advance, great idea to help out the community!

Looks like it was snipped! Can you put up another Pokemon?

Hello!

Could I please have a ditto with a timid nature? It's fine if that's not possible.

My IGN is Blue.

I've deposited a level 41 Furfrou named Yakkov on the Gen 7 (Ultra Sun) GTS.

Thank you so much for going to all this trouble!

Hello!

Could I please have a ditto with a timid nature? It's fine if that's not possible.

My IGN is Blue.

I've deposited a level 41 Furfrou named Yakkov on the Gen 7 (Ultra Sun) GTS.

Thank you so much for going to all this trouble!

Ditto Sent!

hi Yakkov can you send me a 6iv timid ditto?
i deposited a male lvl 57 fearow named Yakkov looking for a lvl91+ ditto
ign: Jako
love you so much

Hello Yakkov,

I just uploaded a Pyroar names Yakkov to the GTS I would greatly appreciate an adamant Ditto.

Ign Khay

Thanks

Last edited:
Back