Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I noticed this thread and I was hoping to get one of those 6iv dittos for myself if that's alright? I don't mind what nature it is. I put a level 19 luvdisc on the GTS named Yakkov. My trainer name is Caitlin :) thank you so so much in advance!

No problem :3 Let me go check =3

Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hey Yakkov, I put a lv 1 treelo in the GTS named Yakkov and was hoping if I could have a 6 IV serious nature ditto. Thx so much! My pokemon name is Noah asking for a lv 91+ ditto

Wow, someone dropped a crappy ditto. It was not you Yakkov, I put the same treeko back in. Lv.1 treeko named yakkov, looking for a lv 91+ ditto. A neutral nature would be great! Thanks!

Hello there! So, I finished the game not long ago, and tried battling some friends, and got utterly destroyed. I've been wanting to start breeding since then, and found this post about your ditto's, so I'd like one if its okay? :3
I deposited a lv. 34 Hariyama, named Yakkov. My IGN is Kéridil, and i'd like a Jolly Ditto, please ^^
Many thanks in advance!

P.D.: Had to edit this because someone put a random ditto there, I forgot to put lv. limiter ^^"

Last edited:
Hello there! So, I finished the game not long ago, and tried battling some friends, and got utterly destroyed. I've been wanting to start breeding since then, and found this post about your ditto's, so I'd like one if its okay? :3
I deposited a lv. 34 Hariyama, named Yakkov. My IGN is Kéridil, and i'd like a Jolly Ditto, please ^^
Many thanks in advance!

P.D.: Had to edit this because someone put a random ditto there, I forgot to put lv. limiter ^^"

Ditto Sent!

Happy Breeding =3

Wow, someone dropped a crappy ditto. It was not you Yakkov, I put the same treeko back in. Lv.1 treeko named yakkov, looking for a lv 91+ ditto. A neutral nature would be great! Thanks!

Ditto Sent!

Hello, I deposited a male lvl 1 Litten nicknamed Yakkov looking for lvl91+ 6IV Ditto. My IGN is franCun.
Requesting for a Jolly nature please. TIA! :)

Hi, I deposited a level 40 Gumshoos nicknamed Yakkov and am looking for a level 100 6IV ditto. My in game name is Ben and am requesting for a naive nature, preferably outside of Australia.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I deposited a level 40 Gumshoos nicknamed Yakkov and am looking for a level 100 6IV ditto. My in game name is Ben and am requesting for a naive nature, preferably outside of Australia.
Thanks in advance.

I only have Jolly on me at the moment. I hope that is alright. I also apologize for the late reply. I've been a little busy.

Hello there! I have deposited a lvl 1 Zorua nicknamed Yakkov. I was wondering if I might be able to get a 6IV ditto for Masuda method breeding. My in game name is Asriel

Could I get one please?

I'd like a lv100 Careful 6IV Ditto.

IGN: Gabriel

Deposited Pokémon: Carbink (Nickname: Yakkov)

GTS Message: "Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance."

Last edited:
Hey, can you give me a 6iv timid Ditto?

IGN- NICOっ (JPN)

Deposited- Gigalith (nickname: Yakkov)
Male/lv41
Message - "Please trade with me", I think, in direct translation from japanese.

Thanks a lot!

Back