(4) Undaunted, Kanto Starters, Crobat Download, Sprouse Twins in Commercial [8/13]

You know, now I think I'm going to pick Tsutaaja for my Japanese run just to use Charizard. I'm a sucker for that thing.

Hopefully my friend going to Worlds can pick me up a Crobat.

Every time I think about the crobat,it gets more exiting! Maby I'll get lucky and get it from the GTS:p:p I'm new so read my Bio OK? Good Night. yawnssssssssssssss.. :):)

Are there only 91 cards in this set? That was what I got when I counted them. Sure has been a long time since we had a set under 100 cards XD. Do you think PUSA cut some corners on this set and do you think they could have added another 30 cards to the set to make it stand out with past sets?:)

Hahaha.! Po-kayy-monzz.!! XD
AND FORREALS?!?!
when are they gonna show summ new black and white cards?!?!
Im anxious.! O__o

Metalizard said:
No, it's not. Po-ké-mon. It's just like the way it's spelled. Only stupid people say Po-kay-mon. Do you hear the japanese saying Po-kay-mon? I don't think so...

Myself and everyone i have ever heard say it, other than on the anime, says it Poke - E - mon

It irritates me when people mispronounce Pokémon. They must not know what it stands for. I guess anything is better than calling it "Pokey-man" though.

I hate Zack and Cody. Anything on Disney nowadays makes me retch. Hanna Montana? No thanks, I'll take Mickey Mouse.

I hope we Americans get a variation of that magazine. Sounds like an interesting read, and I'd like those Pikachu headphones, too.

lotusoftheleaf said:
It irritates me when people mispronounce Pokémon. They must not know what it stands for. I guess anything is better than calling it "Pokey-man" though.

I hate Zack and Cody. Anything on Disney nowadays makes me retch. Hanna Montana? No thanks, I'll take Mickey Mouse.

1. At my naberhood they say Bultasare or pokeman IT TICKES ME OFF :(
2.Thats what I said! Well.... part of it...... read #1 of the thread. :):) {D}

lotusoftheleaf said:

Yeah, same here. I'm not even sure why this was considered good enough for "front page news" >>

And yeah, modern Disney is garbage, but old Disney cartoons rule! I <3 Donald :3

Tarazuma said:
Yeah, same here. I'm not even sure why this was considered good enough for "front page news" >>

And yeah, modern Disney is garbage, but old Disney cartoons rule! I <3 Donald :3

Great minds think alike Tarazuma, great minds think alike. :):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p

Any thoughts on the Worlds Crobat??{P}{L}{M}{G}{F}{D}{D}{W}{C}{D}

Playerking95 said:
Then what was that thing with the 3 new starters in that boy and tin case?

That's special decks or packs or wtv... A main BW set hasn't been announced yet.

@wayard: Sorry, I didn't exactly understand what you said, but my point is, I pronounce "Pokémon" the same way it is spelled, you know, with the "´" on the "e", which IMO is the correct pronounciation. I mean, Pokémon comes from "Pocket" and as far as I know, nobody says "Pockayt"...

As posted before.... ANY THOUGHTS ON THE WORLDS CROBAT! (sorry.... it's just that I got beaten by a girl at the Last Chance Qualifier... I still have a battle vid. of the defeat:(:(:({D} Still nobody ever talked about it(the crobat):( maby event pokemon at Worlds is loseing its touch.......

Back