(4) Undaunted, Kanto Starters, Crobat Download, Sprouse Twins in Commercial [8/13]

PO-KAY-MONNN!!!! LOLOL i laughed so HARD!! This was so bad i had to share it on face-book LOLLLL XD

~Blastoise91~

The thing about the Kanto starters will probably only work on the Japanese version of the games :/ Hopefully they will do an English equivalent, but somehow I doubt it -.-

Gliscor said:
"At Worlds" means at the 2010 Pokemon World Championships.

Ok, thank you. Darn, guess I'm not getting one. It has to be special if it's at the World Championships, though D:

Tarazuma said:
The thing about the Kanto starters will probably only work on the Japanese version of the games :/ Hopefully they will do an English equivalent, but somehow I doubt it -.-

Idk, I'm guessing either they will do an English version of the mag (which I hope, I actually wanna read stuff behind the scenes), or they'll release English version passwords.

Or maybe like alot of Japanese things they keep it to themselves >_>

Tarazuma, I have a few things in your sig I wanna address. First off, just because a Pokemon isn't post game doesn't mean it can't be an evolution. Mamanbo will be a fifth generation pokemon, regardless of it being an evolution or not. If they say "only 5th gen pokemon pre-e4", that could include mamanbo regardless. Just as how Mismagius was a pre-e4 pokemon, and an evolution of an old poke, yet still 4th gen. Secondly, who the heck thought that Mamepato would evolve into Swana? That's just silly XD

dmaster said:
Lol Po-KAY-mon. That's...funny. I hate them anyway. They're boring and unfunny clones of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Meh, all young celebrity twins suck.

lolz funny

Tarazuma said:

I think so too Tarazuma. :):)

ShayminSky said:
They are fans of the series, and they were offered a commercial. I don't see what's wrong with it.

sorry:( I was just giving mt best opinion

PikachewTofu said:
Po-kay-mon is really how you pronounce it, no joke. But it does sound stupid.

No, it's not. Po-ké-mon. It's just like the way it's spelled. Only stupid people say Po-kay-mon. Do you hear the japanese saying Po-kay-mon? I don't think so...

PLETHORA OF PO-KAY-MON!!!!

I really want to know the abilities of the Kanto starters... hopefully competitive :)

I'm ticked off at the new abilities for the Dream World Kanto Starters. Gets rid of the unique qualities that Starters always have.

I am really excited about the alternate abilities of the starters,and i am glad to hear pokemon is getting more advertising and also because it is not something to get publicity by using the sprouse twins and they are in fact fans of the franchise(Like using Drake Bell in the red and blue commercial),but well po-kay-mon is actually not that bad compared to when i was little and i started to like pokemon and i heard a neighbor of mine say po-ke-man, i was like they are not people they are creatures

Im looking foreward to the new starter abilities, at least we get something different other than the standard abilities, and im guessing by using the Sprouse Twins they are advertising the games you a younger age group that are a fans of their shows

Empoleon#1 said:
I am really excited about the alternate abilities of the starters,and i am glad to hear pokemon is getting more advertising and also because it is not something to get publicity by using the sprouse twins and they are in fact fans of the franchise(Like using Drake Bell in the red and blue commercial)

Drak Bell was in the Red and Blue commercial!!?? I NEVER NOTICED THAT!!!!!

Drak Bell was in the Red and Blue commercial!!?? I NEVER NOTICED THAT!!!!!

LOL,Yup.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhmiknRjt4

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Po-kay-mon?I was gonna report this sooner,but I was too lazy.And how many Xl's do they have ? 0.0.I always watch Suit Life on Deck.

If you've listened to the first Pokemon theme song they say, PO-KAY-MON! I like the sprouse twins so it's good to see them in a commercial and i'm baffled to wonder what the new kanto starters abilities will be.

Playerking95 said:
If you've listened to the first Pokemon theme song they say, PO-KAY-MON! I like the sprouse twins so it's good to see them in a commercial and i'm baffled to wonder what the new kanto starters abilities will be.

Yeah,True.Ilike the Sprouse Twins too.I watched them eversince Suite Life.And will the abilities be different like Each Squirtle has a different ability?

mijumarulover said:
LOL,Yup.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhmiknRjt4

THANKS A BUNCH! I wonder what so special about the crobat?? In my case, it would just have special move that it could not normaly learn. Or just a fun collecters pokemon. (for me anyways) :):)

Well the sprouse twins is a HORRIBLE idea. Sure, more people will play cuz they have disney kid syndrome and buy whatever they tell them to buy. And the commercial looks so fake. They also make them act like they do on the Disney show. One is lazy, and the other is very intelligent.

Luxray :D said:
Well the sprouse twins is a HORRIBLE idea. Sure, more people will play cuz they have disney kid syndrome and buy whatever they tell them to buy. And the commercial looks so fake. They also make them act like they do on the Disney show. One is lazy, and the other is very intelligent.

EXACLY!!!! :):):) YAY 10th post today:)

btw,

WPM said:
They will be replaced with higher-quality scans within the next few weeks when Shakespeare finishes collecting and scanning the set.

When will you post the high quality scans of unleashed?
I'm just asking cuz you didn't post anything about that yet.

Back