24/02 CHARIZARD DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holon Research tower makes all basics metal. The attack makes you lose all metal. Metal Burn + Research tower = all basic and Metal and rainbow energy down the drain...

What you do is, run him with Electrode ex...if its still legal. My new deck once that set comes out, will be Swampert ex/Charizard d. It will be a little difficult to pull of, but with the right cards...

Cant wait! Should be fun!

I just realize...Charizard d has 120 HP! phew,,, that's a relief...but anyway...
seems that discard all metal is bad thing...
with what card that we can take those metals from Discard Pile?

Energy Charge? :(

No, because Deoxys won't be legal when this set is released.

For those who are trying to combo this set with existing cards, remember: the Modified Format next year looks to be Emerald on.

While this isn't confirmed, it's guarnteed that Ex: Hidden Legends, Ex: Fire Red & Leaf Green, Ex: Team Rocket Returns, and Ex: Deoxys will be out of rotation. POP has stated that 4 sets will be released every year with 4 sets being rotated out each year as well.

In other words, better rethink some ideas there.

-Holy Star

:( I hope there will be much new cards, as it looks now, myracle crystal will be good
any idea what the new name is
ex crystal, ex myracle crystal, ex crystal island???
or will they drop the ex, I don't think so because the name of legend maker was mystic forest, in Japanese, I taught

Holy Star said:
No, because Deoxys won't be legal when this set is released.

For those who are trying to combo this set with existing cards, remember: the Modified Format next year looks to be Emerald on.

While this isn't confirmed, it's guarnteed that Ex: Hidden Legends, Ex: Fire Red & Leaf Green, Ex: Team Rocket Returns, and Ex: Deoxys will be out of rotation. POP has stated that 4 sets will be released every year with 4 sets being rotated out each year as well.

In other words, better rethink some ideas there.

-Holy Star

I did!

Charizard d as the active, Swampert ex on the bench, Holon Research tower in play. Thats a pretty sweet setup. Rare Candy will still be legal, and there's a lot of delta support coming out. Swamperts just crazy on his own. Once hes setup, hes a bigger trode ex. He doesnt kill himself, regens three energies per 2nd turn, and if that isnt bad enough, he lets you discard energies to do extra damage with its attack...THEN REGENS THOSE ENERGIES ONTO YOUR POKEMON AT THE END OF THE NEXT TURN....ive heard people say "he isnt that great" OMFG...WAKE UP!!! Hes support AND attack....with 150 HP!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!! THATS NUTS!!!

OF COURSE THATS NUTS! C'MON PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!

OH and you have a swampert ex, in every team my bro has made he has Swampert. On my trainer card I have a charizard IT'S BLACK!!!! My favorite colour. Does anyone else have a trainer card? My team on the card is Absol, Salamence, Seviper, Charizard, Blastoise and Venasaur.

The Pantha said:
OF COURSE THATS NUTS! C'MON PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!

OH and you have a swampert ex, in every team my bro has made he has Swampert. On my trainer card I have a charizard IT'S BLACK!!!! My favorite colour. Does anyone else have a trainer card? My team on the card is Absol, Salamence, Seviper, Charizard, Blastoise and Venasaur.

I'm black too..does that make me one of your fave pokemon :lol:

(see my photo in the misc. stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back