News 2018 Pokemon Championship Series Details Posted!

Lol o how many times I've seen people say nobody plays expanded. Guess this was why they took the time to ban first and archeops

400 points is a lot more doable for people who can't constantly travel to play in a lot of tournaments. :D

They made it a little too easy IMO. Invite able to be gotten based off League Cups is a little crazy :p
I do not mind invite being easier to get, would be awesome to have large number of players. Shit in back when I was in yugioh you can go to one regional and top 32 and auto get intvite lol

interesting there's no best finish limit on regionals this year. kind of wish they'd made it so league cup/league challenge are on separate best finish limit though.

also are play points used for anything this year? think last years change from Nationals to Internationals made them basically pointless.

I do not mind invite being easier to get, would be awesome to have large number of players. Shit in back when I was in yugioh you can go to one regional and top 32 and auto get intvite lol
Well of course people don't mind but it's making Worlds less "exclusive"

I love expanded. There's a lot more variation and creativity you can do. But frankly, I like the new Standard without all the BS like VS seeker and Trainer's mail letting people go through half their deck in one turn.

NC and VA, two super close regionals are nice. Its a part shame that Philly is gone, but the organizational issues seem to have not gone unnoticed

Back