(2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japan

RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

Random Rayquaza giveaways are as much hint for RSE remakes as they are hints against RSE remakes.

RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

Okay. What happens with the remakes is, they appear to remake the original duo, but in reality, it's two versions of a remake of the third. So they'll remake Emerald, but brand it as Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and have it so that the plot is separated like Ruby and Sapphire was.

Mitja said:
Random Rayquaza giveaways are as much hint for RSE remakes as they are hints against RSE remakes.

This!^ Its not like they were giving out Lugias and Ho-oH before HGSS were released. In fact, I see it more like a reason we will NOT get it. Why would they bother give away lots for 3th gen pokés if they were gonna make RSE remakes/ add Hoenn in BW2?

When I first read it, I thought you could win 1,000 promo cards and I was like WHAT, but then I reread it. Still pretty awesome though.

What does p+na have to do with Rayquaza?

JinjaNinja said:
Okay. What happens with the remakes is, they appear to remake the original duo, but in reality, it's two versions of a remake of the third. So they'll remake Emerald, but brand it as Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and have it so that the plot is separated like Ruby and Sapphire was.

Why does no one ever see a contradiction in this reasoning?

Its not RS if Rayquaza is the main role and both Groudon and Kyogre appear. Same for both teams being bad right away.

If they wanted to remake RS they would have to change things. Its not some minor adjustment, its the main part the whole story revolves around.
So my point is
why bother trying to make it the same if you have to change it?

These FA are really cool. I hope the set FAs, if any, are similar.

So much Ryquaza lately. I love it.

zoroarkmaster said:
What does p+na have to do with Rayquaza?

I belive that Nobunaga has befriended Shiny Rayquaza. That's probably it. =)

@pokemonjoe:
LOL, me to. :p

I'm hoping they forgo the remix and just toss Hoenn into BW2!

Rayquaza-EX + Emboar? :p

Ty_Sylicus said:
I'm hoping they forgo the remix and just toss Hoenn into BW2!

Rayquaza-EX + Emboar? :p

Rayquaza EX + Elektrik would be better. It's easier to set up than Emboar.

3{R} or 3{L} = Dead Reshiram EX(or any 180 hp ex w/o eviolite). LOL.

Awesome! I love how the backgrounds for the two FAs are the same, so when you put them together you get one big picture. Hopefully promo Rayquaza and Giratina mean that we will get a promo Rayquaza in the US. Hopefully in a tin or something, because I honestly don't want another $50+ broken EX that I can't pay for ruling the format. :p

You want to know why they are giving out loads of Hoenn Pokémon?

Because aside from Rayquaza they are to promote a new train line in Kyushu - Kyushu being the location that Hoenn was based on. It is highly likely that the train company approached The Pokémon Company, as to obtain the events associated with that, you need to actually go on the train itself - thus, you have to buy a ticket. It's for them to make money, simple. Besides, Groudon and Kyogre are included in the giveaway - why the hell would they distribute Groudon and Kyogre if Ruby and Sapphire remakes were in the pipeline? Simple - because they aren't coming out any time soon.

The Rayquaza giveaway, as WPM said in the article people, is for Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - that's it.

I'm still putting my money on Ruby/Sapphire remakes in 2015. At the very least, they won't be in Generation V - Black 2 and White 2 will end this generation.

Is anyone even looking at Rayquaza EX's attack it is totally broken!!!! It is a Magnzone on a basic, that can be skynarrowed to 0 retreat, doesn't require a massive ammount of setup, does 10 more per energy than magnezone (this is very valuable against other EXes), only sends energies to the discard and not the lost zone, and has the option to be used with either of the major discard energy accels. This card is way to broken to be allowed into competitive play, not even Mewtwo EX is as broken as this is.

Does anybody know who the illustrator is for these two cards? I can see they're the same, but it's too blurry to make out easy. Is it 5ban Graphics?

Ophie said:
Does anybody know who the illustrator is for these two cards? I can see they're the same, but it's too blurry to make out easy. Is it 5ban Graphics?

Yeah, to me it looks like 5ban Graphics.

Back