(2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japan

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
RE: (1) Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3/1]

Pretty awesome. Shiny Rayquaza always looked great.

Nifty promo campaign.

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
RE: (1) Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3/1]

The reason for the 3rd Gen events is that they're all tied in to the promotion of the new Bullet Train in Kyushu (you know, the region that Hoenn was based on).

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

Man they better bring R/S remakes within the next two years or I'm going on a murderous rampage. R/B > R/S > G/S > everything else.

Mudkip4321

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~
RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

Now if only I could visit Japan... It'd be cool to have a Shiny Rayquaza like that! =D And the promos... They look like- PLASTIC!!! Seriously, Rayquaza and Girantina look like LEGO's or something! I think that it's pretty cool!!! And come on, GF!!! QUIT TEASING AND BRING ON THE RS!!!

EDIT: Wow, just noticed that Rayquaza and Girantina are sharing the same art. Awesome!

Mitja

veteran smartass

Water Pokémon Master said:
Man they better bring R/S remakes within the next two years or I'm going on a murderous rampage. R/B > R/S > G/S > everything else.

Does there have to be RS remake hype for every Hoenn pokemon appearing in news?

I loved RSE, seriously. But I do not want a remake.

I was disappointed at how HGSS was so exactly copy paste (there was lots of potential for improvement to current standards), like they didn't even change any trainer pokemon by a single level! Let alone given gym leaders actual Johto pokemon like Heracross (no trainer uses it anyway), Skarmory (same 2 lame Magnemites seriously), or Misdreavus (he has 4 pokemon of the same line for crying out loud.)

How do you imagine RS remakes working without Emerald? Gen II is where the third verson actually gave us the full story. Before someone goes "they could put all the extra into RS liek Suicune was in HGSS", this is not comparable, and wouldnt work at all.

Screw remakes, gives us a new game in Hoenn.

scuba steveE

Absolute

Yeah It looks like they go together. Maybe all the exs from these sets, when put together, make one image?

otarolgam

Loco for Lucario!

The new games have already been announced. Take your pipedreams and take a hike.

Furn

Aspiring Trainer

Thank god it's WiFi, a Pokemon owned by a historical figure is too novel to pass up.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Wow those full arts look really nice <3

Dont like how they make you buy a ton of stuff just to get entered to win one, but that's just how it is. Hopefully they get put into our set when we get them rather than do it the way they're doing it now.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account

If they're alternate artwork like the news post speculates, I'll be surprised if we get them in English at all.

Mist

Yo, my name is Brock. I'm the master of rock

It is times like now that I wish I was Japanese.
The EXs have sweet art.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer

Well, Rayquaza and Giratina are the 3rd dragons of their respective trios, so I think they go well together... I even think it should have been "Giratina&Rayquaza Legend" instead of Deoxys (even if it was because of movie 7). Although the Origin Giratina would serve this purpose better...

Mitja, I understand what you mean, but if it's a remake, it's supposed to be the same levels and Pokémon. I personally hated that they changed Blue's Alakazam into a Machamp...

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer

Japan's getting another Rayquaza. Lot of Rayquaza promotion.

Hydro Cannon

Just a random dood

I like the idea of the FA's! They really do look amazing!

Now, I would be most appreciative if someone could let me know, via profile or PM how one obtains these? I know its said out in the main page, but I'd like someone to clarify it for me :p

Naomichi

Old fan

Mitja said:
Does there have to be RS remake hype for every Hoenn pokemon appearing in news?

I loved RSE, seriously. But I do not want a remake.

I was disappointed at how HGSS was so exactly copy paste (there was lots of potential for improvement to current standards), like they didn't even change any trainer pokemon by a single level! Let alone given gym leaders actual Johto pokemon like Heracross (no trainer uses it anyway), Skarmory (same 2 lame Magnemites seriously), or Misdreavus (he has 4 pokemon of the same line for crying out loud.)

How do you imagine RS remakes working without Emerald? Gen II is where the third verson actually gave us the full story. Before someone goes "they could put all the extra into RS liek Suicune was in HGSS", this is not comparable, and wouldnt work at all.

Screw remakes, gives us a new game in Hoenn.

I don't think HGSS were a copy&paste. The first thing you notice is that the character you don't select is your rival now. They resolved a lot of past questions with the new Safari Zone, the new story about Giovanni and his confirmed son Silver, the kimono girls leading you to the version mascot, more interesting Rocket executives, Cyntiha leading you to the Sinjoh Ruins, a lot of legendaries, the Pokéathlon... There are tons of new things. =D You even have Eusine from Crystal.

And the same can be done for RS. I'm not as sure that they will make RS remakes as I was with HGSS. But if they want, they can make a great, fresh remake. Are these recent event Pokémon some sort of hints? Don't know, but the hype can make GF notice how many people want remakes.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg

With all this Rayquaza hype, I'm secretly hoping for an Emerald remake instead. It makes sense, right? Instead of Gray, we get Emerald...

Mudkip4321

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~

Delta Nite said:
With all this Rayquaza hype, I'm secretly hoping for an Emerald remake instead. It makes sense, right? Instead of Gray, we get Emerald...

Actually- That makes alot of sense. Maybe your theory is right! I keep hearing that Emerald was best, and I'm sure that Game Freak must've been reading their reviews and such! (I'd just HATE choosing between the Lati's though... >=( )

Blakexd9

poek is pret good

I don't like the Shiny Rayquaza Event. Shiny Rayquaza is amazing, this will make it easy to get.
Those promos are going to cost a lot if sold!

I have Japanese White so I can get the Shiny Rayquaza :p