(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

signofzeta said:
Ok, ok, I'm willing to bet RSE remake won't exist. But c'mon guys, Black 2 and White 2 is just the third and fourth versions of Black and White amirite?

So basically Black 2 and White 2 will take over 2013 and 2014, and Japan gets Generation VI at the end of 2014, while the rest of the world gets Gen VI at the beginning of 2015.

The question now is, new starter pokemon? Or is it green snake dude, fire pig, and "Canadian city where GM is headquartered + capital city of canada"?

Ottowa? lol

Junichi Masuda (on his Twitter) has just revealed that the both games will be for the Nintendo DS.

Alright, I'm hoping for actual sequels to Black and White, not remakes (as in not like the Platinum to Diamond and Pearl).

Chariblaze said:
Huh. I could really understand making a 2 if they were on 3DS, but putting them on DS is unexpected.

What I'm thinking is that they'll probably add some special feature for 3DS. Or at least that'd be the smart thing to do

Dont think Kyuram and Rom ar real names.. I made those up in a post a while ago.

I told you guys meloetta was going to be revealed with the new games. I made a thread for it and all. It was leaked like in January so....

But unexpected release. Sequels??? And real ones!

EDIT: Here is where i posted it: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-meloetta-and-possibly-a-new-game

LjT3c.jpg

From the official website.

I remember guessing a Kyurem mix with Zekrom/Reshiram last year, and no one thought that that would happen. Ha! Look who was just proved right!

They actually look really neat, and the movie looks very interesting (so many legendaries!). Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are also cool ideas, and I'm going to like to see how these games work out!

I might buy a gift card to buy this in japanese... I'm excited really. An amp up of bw would be good. And not to get overexcited, but not-pixelated back sprites would be cool.

Meloetta and Keldeo events this summer in Japan, followed by them being released either on Wi-Fi, Toys R Us, or Gamestop next Spring (methinks). That's cool, that means Movie 16 should have Genesect.

Then of course the "donphan" in the room (See what I did there?) - Black and White 2. What's different? Is it a third version of the game? Or will there still BE a third version of the game? And of course, Kyurem's new forms. Version exclusive forms? Items only?

Guess we will find out more as the year moves into June!

But a June release is even more unexpected. When was the last time one wasn't released in September (er, Platinum may have been October, but still)?

I have a theory for the next movie (at least for Kyurem), the movies will again be split into 2 'versions' both of the movies being sequals to the Victini movie and Kyurem will be Reshi or Zek depending on the movie. Again this is a guess but it seems logical

Edit: Another Idea occured to me, the games story could continue with N on Reshiram/Zekrom having been affected by Kyurems "energy" leaking out of it

I think something like what they did with deoxys is possible. Dunno though

I find it interesting that Black 2 has the Kyurem/Zekrom Pokemon and White 2 has the Kyurem/Reshiram Pokemon.
For anybody who played Black and White, you should know that you got the dragon of the opposite color of your version and N went off with the dragon of the color of your version.
N will probably be involved in these games once more.

I am kinda disappointed. I expected RS remakes, but with this coming in June, I can't really complain. I hope these sequels will be good, though. The mascots look like actual monsters. Man-made, I assume.

FyUnt.jpg

Translation:

top left: You can play on 3DS too!

top: June 2012 - The newest game in the Pokemon Series for DS is revealed!

right: The mythical pokemon kept slumbering appears!

bottom: A completely new adventure will begin!

Wasn't quite expecting the sequels to be named Black 2 and White 2, but of well, at least there was some exciting news.

maybe by 2 they mean a REAL sequel. like a whole new story but stillm in Unova

Back