(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Black and White two. Kyurem forms that resemble Reshiram and Zekrom.

Pokémon just lost all originality.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
17549692.png

66175645.png

They have been revealed!

EricDLee

Magikarp used Splash! It's super effective!
I'm horrendously confused.

EDIT: Okay, a direct sequel is actually kinda cool. That explains why N's name was important, and other things like that. They better make the story epic.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
in my opinion

BW Sequels

Star pokemon are the both of Kyurem's forms.

WHAT IS THIS?!

puddizzle

やらないか?
News Staff
All right, that's all for me. No more new news coming today.

This is just one of the reasons I love being japanese xD

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
puddizzle said:
All right, that's all for me. No more new news coming today.

This is just one of the reasons I love being japanese xD

Was there anything said about the platform?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Black 2 and White 2...

I'm not sure I like them adding a number and making two separate games for the sequels, but I guess I'll still buy them and play them. The new formes are neat.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
Kyuram and Kyurom guys. That's what they're gonna be called.

I didn't hear anything about platforms (probably because I dont speak Japanese), but I want it on 3DS...

27th_wonder

pegasus boots: hyrule's finest and fastest
that livestream was the most entertaining thing ever.

I'm willing to bet the TCG cards for those new 'things' will be dual-typed, like legend pokemon. Based on the release date for the games, Japan should have the cards by christmas.

alternate updates here: http://twitter.com/#!/bulbanews

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
Ice Arceus said:
It says DS, so I am guessing they will be for the DS. It says it at the bottom of the first picture I posted earlier.

Huh. I could really understand making a 2 if they were on 3DS, but putting them on DS is unexpected.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Well personally, I think if it was for 3DS and was the same as bw but everything is layered (it kinda looks that way when you first play bw doesnt it?) I think itd be cool. Or just bonus 3ds feature.

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, ok, I'm willing to bet RSE remake won't exist. But c'mon guys, Black 2 and White 2 is just the third and fourth versions of Black and White amirite?

So basically Black 2 and White 2 will take over 2013 and 2014, and Japan gets Generation VI at the end of 2014, while the rest of the world gets Gen VI at the beginning of 2015.

I wouldn't be surprised if they completely dropped the whole generation thing and make a Black and White 3.

The question now is, new starter pokemon? Or is it green snake dude, fire pig, and "Canadian city where GM is headquartered + capital city of canada"?

Same region? Since Isshu/Unova is based off the USA, and USA isn't just New York City, could it also mean that it is based off another geographical location of the USA, such as LA, or perhaps the Florida area? Could it mean that the Unova region we are used to seeing now is actually a small part of it, and Unova is actually larger than it really is?

puddizzle

やらないか?
News Staff
Herp, derp, yeah. Forgot about the overlayed text. Yes, it's most probably for DS.

Summary:

Two new games, Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2
Set to be released in Japan this June
Legendaries of the games the Kyurem formes

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
For some reason I feel like the formes are going to be called Yin Forme and Yang Forme.