(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

Well, I can't say I really like them. I still prefer the original. I wonder if this means that there will be 2 sequels to b/w considering the 3 new formes??

Luxray :D said:
Well, I can't say I really like them. I still prefer the original. I wonder if this means that there will be 2 sequels to b/w considering the 3 new formes??

Very possibly.

Maybe your supposed to do something that combines Kyruem with reshiram/zekrom? that'd be a intresting type of form change.

1+1=/=3

The announcement is coming soon.... So excited.

If this happens, I will rage. I don't want 2 sequels for B/W.

I just noticed a funny looking stunfisk on the poster :p

Water Pokémon Master said:
If they're ending this generation early we better get an R/S remake or I'm suing.

Yeah. I want a r/s remake. I hope they make some of the sprites more animated (Manetric for example)

Ryu Shoji said:
I've always guessed that Gen VI will begin in 2013. I imagine that at the end of Smash, we'll learn of Grey being on the DS, then next year we have Generation VI on the 3DS.
We still need Meloetta's and Genesect's movies first, so 2014 at the very least for Gen. V being announced. R/S/E Remakes would fit in there somewhere.

Ryu Shoji said:
I've always guessed that Gen VI will begin in 2013. I imagine that at the end of Smash, we'll learn of Grey being on the DS, then next year we have Generation VI on the 3DS.

... that is, if they DON'T make a RSE remake.

Judging from GEN III and IV, GEN VI will be released in Japan in the end of 2014 at the earliest, while the rest of the world gets it around March..ish 2015.

Every generation has a 4 year lifespan, not counting the first two.

Gen III, 2002-2006
Gen IV, 2006-2010
So it would be obvious that Gen V would be from 2010 to 2014

Arcavine185 said:
We still need Meloetta's and Genesect's movies first, so 2014 at the very least for Gen. V being announced. R/S/E Remakes would fit in there somewhere.
The poster says Meleotta will have a mini movie.

Announcement will be made any minute now. They are currently having a Pokemon battle.

While we're speculating release dates (and while the CMs are going on)...

I'm expecting a JP Pokemon Gray release in November of this year (to appeal to the holiday crowd), and other releases in other countries to hit shelves by April 2013.

RSE remake will probably come around Early 2014, and GEN VI at 2015.

Back