(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

RE: (1) New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal [2/25]

Don't know what to think. I wanted a new game, but this DOES get me excited and gives me the motivation to catch my Kyurem in Black.

Awesome!! Looks really cool!

So, this is what was revealed in Pokemon Smash?

... This is bullshit.

I HATE it.

What's the point of Reshiram and Zekrom then?

No, go back to the drawing board, Game Freak/Creatures/Pokemon/Nintendo.

If one of those formes is actually Fire/Ice I will rofl. It gets trolled by Stealth Rock more than it already does.

I'm trying to make out its body parts. It stands, obviously. The Electric forme looks like it has Giratina-O's head.

It was leaked to a Japanese movie site. Nothing has been revealed on Smash yet.

GreenAiden555 said:
It was leaked to a Japanese movie site. Nothing has been revealed on Smash yet.
Yaaaaay!
That makes me happy because we'll get even more news today! :D

They look... sickly. But cool.

But man, 4Kids really did give us bad music to replace the original. Wow.

IT'S GOTTA BE A MAIN SERIES GAME!!!!!! IT JUST HAS TO BE!!

You may be excited, but don't post in all capital letters please.~KA

The anime portion of the show just ended. We're going on to the skit portion of the show, but a little (redundant) tidbit was blurbed.

"The god of the pokemon games will be here, making a world-first announcement!"

Dang it, hurry up with the announcements :<

Also, Shoko-tan doing a crazy dance.

Don't quite understand what they are saying, but they did mention something about a Pokemon game.

Ice Arceus said:
Don't quite understand what they are saying, but they did mention something about a Pokemon game.

yep during the intro of the show an english announcer said there would be a new game revealed

The Yoshi said:
How long is the entire episode in full again? XP I assume it's an hour, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Assuming the format is the same as it was a year or two ago, it's an hour long.

Wow, those Kyurem Formes look impressive, however I'm not really sure on the design of Kyurem-Fire Forme (I'm calling them Fire Forme and Electric Forme until something is confirmed).
I wasn't expecting Meloetta at all, so that came as a good surprise. I was a bit surprised that they revealed it so soon after Keldeo being released though.

RE: (2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Form

A new Kyurem form? :O I really need to get up to speed! xD
So is this Pokemon Gray that's supposedly 'undoubtedly' going to be announced going to be a Ruby & Sapphire remake?

I've always guessed that Gen VI will begin in 2013. I imagine that at the end of Smash, we'll learn of Grey being on the DS, then next year we have Generation VI on the 3DS.

Back