12 Months, 3 Months and Some Points, or Assasin's Creed 2?

Mr. Random

Gravitating away from you...
Well, my Xbox Live subscription runs out on the 25th, and I've been wondering what I should do with the money I saved up (40 bucks and a $20 Target gift card)

I either get:

12 months of Xbox live

3 months and some Microsoft points

Screw Xbox live, I'm getting Assasin's Creed 2

I think I'm leaning towards the 12 month card, since it's around $40 (I think), so I might still be able to spare some cash for the points. But I want to hear what you guys think.

Depends how much you used XBL before. And I wouldn't go for the MS points unless there's a specific game you're looking at.

If you used XBL gold stuff about once a week I'd say go with the year. If less than once every two weeks go with AC2 unless you're not that excited for it.

And I know XBL gold isn't THAT much, but I'm glad I'm getting in PC gaming now because I don't want to put up with that BS anymore. Don't need Halo or MW2, so I'm perfectly fine without it thank you.

I use XBL about two times a week, but that's because I have restrictions on how much I play. I'm also planning on using the points to get a MW2 map pack. But I guess I can get AC2 on my birthday or something, and since the 12 month cards cost $40, I can always buy points along with the card.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a MW2 map pack?
On topic : I would go with the year, and then save the 20 bucks till you get enough for AC2

Back