10,000!!! members!

LITE2DARC

I'm back nubs.
I've been watching the members recently and were finnaly at 10,000 members I think this is a sign of PB's accomplishments over the years not many forums get 10,000 members so congratz Poke Beach!!!

RE: 10,000!! members!

Over9000_small.jpg

Ok.

Not much point in this. Less than 10% of these 10k members are active. In fact, we only have around 400 members going online in a day. And out of these 400, I can't say how many actually even post. So it's nothing much, sadly.

Still pretty cool after a short amount of time being here. Congratz to another 10,000 more.

dmaster out.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Ok.

Not much point in this. Less than 10% of these 10k members are active. In fact, we only have around 400 members going online in a day. And out of these 400, I can't say how many actually even post. So it's nothing much, sadly.

true,true but its nice to know that people have heard of the forum

Some of the members came from SPPF within the last few days.

If you get enough innactive members in the same place, they will collapse under their own spam potential energy and form a spam hole. Any intelligent post that gets too close to the edge of a spam hole, known as the spam horizon, will be swallowed up and lost forever.

Pokebeach is doomed.

Congrats. :)

Good job, Bacon. Now you have us all depressed :'[

I guess CCloud is right. I can learn something from you :D

The forums have only been here for about 2 years now and 8,600 members or so have either retired from the forums or they got bored so Senor Noobnerd is right we only have around 400 members. I think we get 200 members per year. That is the way it looks so far anyway.:)

Aqua Smeargle said:
You know its good when two of the sites own mods are saying 10k members is bad. (sarcasm)
Nah, I'm not really saying that it's bad. It's just nothing big. Other forums have up to 30k. I'm just saying that more than 95% of these 10k members don't even post at all.

Well it's sign that Pokebeach is growing, even though it has inactive members (which all forums have), let's hope it continues to grow. :)

Back