(1) 'Plasma Blast' Blister Pack Featuring Genesect [6/20]

Promo looks cool and all, but 3 or 4 for 60 to start with? Wow.
It's basically a terrible version of the FA Darkrai we recently got. Still, pretty cool for art and all.
Wonder if we'll get a second triple-pack Promo?

hmm where do they sell these 3 pack promos(older ones i mean, since this one obviously isnt for sale yet), just got back into playing/collecting and neither my target or walmart has any packs of this kind

callmekyle11 said:
hmm where do they sell these 3 pack promos(older ones i mean, since this one obviously isnt for sale yet), just got back into playing/collecting and neither my target or walmart has any packs of this kind

the U.S hasn't had these blisters for months.

The 3-pack blister packs can be found at a lot of different places. For Target, make sure you're checking both sections; I know at the Target where I used to live they would sometimes have the 3-packs up front in the main TCG section, sometimes in the back endcap by toys. Toys R Us is another good place to check, or any other regional "superstores" (in Chicagoland, Meijer was usually my main go-to place for Pokémon cards). ANd don't forget to check your local card/comic/game shops! You can also find them through some retailers online if you can't find them in stores near you.

ECHOxLegend said:
callmekyle11 said:

the U.S hasn't had these blisters for months.

Plenty of places have them, they're just a few sets behind. I got some Boundaries Crossed ones when I was in the States just last month or so. You won't find the most recent sets yet, but they'll likely get there eventually.

Water Pokémon Master said:

Why isn't TPCI adding code cards anymore to receive these promo cards? Landoris, as well as this one, are pretty good cards. Nevertheless, being able to test with every card is necessary.

We all understand that we won't be getting this blister, and that the TCPI will be blasting it off to the other places excluding the 'mericas, but we don't need to excessively post it. Lets begin a nice discussion! I think we may have a new shiny card in set, Genesect.

steffenka said:
It says 1 of 2 promo cards, which one could the other be? I'm thinking either Mew or Salamence.. :)

I'm gonna guess the reprint Blastoise.

Reggie McGigas said:
I think that Salamance will be the other promo, but no matter what promo it is most of can't get it :(

I will legitimately cry if that really cool CoroCoro Salamence is the other promo. I want it really badly because of how beautiful it's art is!

TokenDuelist said:
Reggie McGigas said:
I think that Salamance will be the other promo, but no matter what promo it is most of can't get it :(

I will legitimately cry if that really cool CoroCoro Salamence is the other promo. I want it really badly because of how beautiful it's art is!

We can still get it from sites like ebay and amazon for cheap though :)

Just looking for an update.

Found the Elite Trainer Box a few days ago at target and picked it up, anyone seen this blister packs yet? Or know where I can get them?

All I found was chaoscards.uk and it appears they don't ship to the US. Other than that all I could find were ebay auctions which would cost $35 shipped...

Back