(1) 'Black' and 'White' Sequel To Be Announced on 'Pokemon Smash' Next Week? [2/20]

This is interesting. If Pokemon Smash does reveal something, it could be a new game reveal, then again they may just reveal that they're going to reveal something about a new game like they have done before. It's not too early for an announcement. Pokemon Black and White Version are almost 2 years old in Japan. So it's great that possible new main series game news would start coming.

I wish itd be a continuation of BW, so like the shadow triad would start Neo-plasma, there goal, to catch kyurem to study it and add it to Genocect. All of this is pure fan wants but man id love it :)

Futachimaru said:
I'd much rather have an RS remake instead of Grey. More uniqueness, but I still have my doubts.
Agreeing with this, mostly because I lost my Sapphire game.

Grey could be good though. I didn't like Black and White as much as I thought I would (beat it once, never touched it again), so hopefully Grey can change that.

Interesting news! With so many odd things stacking up like this (Kyurem's in-code data, Movie 15's main [?] poster being revealed next month, and these hints of more news / surprises) hopefully it pays off big and they don't reveal underwhelming material. Should it turn out to be silhouettes of a new Kyurem forme(s), I'll be fine with that. Anything more would just be extra in my opinion. (Whereas anything less would be a bit of a bummer.)

It would be really funny if everybody gets their hopes up for Pokemon Smash, and then on the episode:
"A Black and White sequel will NOT be released at anytime (suckers!)"
It would really suck, though.

Dragon Pokémon said:
It would be really funny if everybody gets their hopes up for Pokemon Smash, and then on the episode:
"A Black and White sequel will NOT be released at anytime (suckers!)"
It would really suck, though.

Or better yet, "Heya people! Today we're going to tell you: Pokemon MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire will be EXACTLY THE SAME, just for another platform!!! >=D"

I want a Shiny Larvitar, I just hope that they have it a REGIONALS instead. (But who knows? Maybe SOMEHOW I'l make it this year! Then again maybe not. :p) Shinies are just so... PRETTY PRETTY SHINY SHINY. :p

"OMG Pokemon Smash is on!!!! 'Today in this episode the thing you've all been speculating about that Junichi (or was it someone else) was talking about is*da* *da* *da* There is a new episode"

That would suck. I would much prefer grey with an amazing story.

{DRG}
Water Pokémon Master said:

I wouldn't put much hope i anything. Although the odds are in favour of a black and white sequel. Being told to whatch pokemon smash may be giving it away, it could also simply be a random announcement that relates to the theoretical "Pokemon Gray" or may not even relate to it at all. Either or the news should be notable I'm just not getting my hopes up.

So everyone is agreeing they would rather RS remakes, I do, also.

There hasn't been another main series Pokemon game and it would be boring for it to be Pokemon B/W and then straight after that in the series is Grey, no, make it RS remakes... I don't want to wait another 3 years.

Back