(1) 'Black' and 'White' Sequel To Be Announced on 'Pokemon Smash' Next Week? [2/20]

I'm most interested in Kyurem's supposed new form. I wonder what it will look like. But anyways, I would like a new game. Even just a few changes, would be nice, I'm getting stale with Pokemon Black/White. I would prefer R/S remakes, since I've never played the original game ever.

I think it was cool actually telling such a thing and the fans were all "ooooooohhh" after he answered! I really like him, he isn't one to disappoint people :D

If it is the "revealing" of a new main game, then it might not be a third version, but RSE remakes, or even possibly RBGY/FRLG remakes. However, this is just speculation, so maybe not. I don't think the third version will come out until near the time of the movie, so that makes more sense for remakes.

Man, that show next week is going to get a hell of a lot of viewers.

What I hope: Pokemon Gray or R/S/E Remakes
What I'll get: PokePark 3, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Lightning and Fire, or Spin-off #37

Wonder what platform it'll be on.

^^^ R/S remakes^^^^YAYYEAH IDK RIGHT!?? Im a lil tired of hearing "pokemon gray" -_- like in every PB news article though lolz. The movie looks pretty cool. Reshiram and Kyurem? Sweet =) I wannna seee it!!!I hope they put in US theaters again.

Definitely going to be tuning into Pokemon Smash next week. Hopefully they will provide some sort of trailer of the game at the end of the episode. :p

Shiningmilotic said:
^^^ R/S remakes^^^^YAYYEAH IDK RIGHT!?? Im a lil tired of hearing "pokemon gray" -_- like in every PokéBeach news article though lolz. The movie looks pretty cool. Reshiram and Kyurem? Sweet =) I wannna seee it!!!I hope they put in US theaters again.

^Don't you mean Keldeo and Kyurem?

Anyway, I wouldn't hope for RS remakes (for now). If it is a new game, it'll more likely be Grey to match the movie's focus on kyurem...

It's about time! Maybe this March, I can be waiting for a Pokemon game! Except, I'll be waiting for 365 days.....If only 2012 had a main series game.
Isn't this similar too the response given around the time of N's full name and the answer to the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?
And the Kyurem trialer the latest Pokemon Smash could have somehow have relation? Kyuem seemed to be changing forms....then it crashed into a wall (I looked very closely over and over, and it crashed).
Grey & Kyurem's new form will likely be revealed together, because the new form will probably be on the boxart.

I'd much rather have an RS remake instead of Grey. More uniqueness, but I still have my doubts.

^ I would too, but there's no way we're going to get it this year with Kyurem being in the movie.

Funny enough, he didn't answer the question, yet he told us the answer... or did he? Maybe he meant something else announced in Smash?! Because why say that something will be shown at Smash, yet not tell when it would come, YET he did tell it, cause he said to look forward to Smash?! XD

Maybe this will be RS remakes? C:

Btw. WPM, are you serious about your signature? :/

Mucrush said:
Funny enough, he didn't answer the question, yet he told us the answer... or did he? Maybe he meant something else announced in Smash?! Because why say that something will be shown at Smash, yet not tell when it would come, YET he did tell it, cause he said to look forward to Smash?! XD

Maybe this will be RS remakes? C:

Btw. WPM, are you serious about your signature? :/
It's Masudaception. But tbh,I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

And yes, he is very serious about his sig.

I don't really care if it's Gray or R/S remakes, I wouldn't mind either.(But I think it's Gray, it makes more sense)

Dragon Pokémon said:
Kyuem seemed to be changing forms....then it crashed into a wall (I looked very closely over and over, and it crashed).

Not at all... He's just shooting an Ice Beam or something and it missed...

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
If it is the "revealing" of a new main game, then it might not be a third version, but RSE remakes, or even possibly RBGY/FRLG remakes. However, this is just speculation, so maybe not. I don't think the third version will come out until near the time of the movie, so that makes more sense for remakes.

Oh my.

Johnnieboilulz said:
Man, that show next week is going to get a hell of a lot of viewers.

What I hope: Pokemon Gray or R/S/E Remakes
What I'll get: PokePark 3, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Lightning and Fire, or Spin-off #37

Wonder what platform it'll be on.

Ranger 4 and I'm happy.

Dragon Pokémon said:
It's about time! Maybe this March, I can be waiting for a Pokemon game! Except, I'll be waiting for 365 days.....If only 2012 had a main series game.
Isn't this similar too the response given around the time of N's full name and the answer to the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?
And the Kyurem trialer the latest Pokemon Smash could have somehow have relation? Kyuem seemed to be changing forms....then it crashed into a wall (I looked very closely over and over, and it crashed).
Grey & Kyurem's new form will likely be revealed together, because the new form will probably be on the boxart.

I think Giratina Origin Forme and Platinum were revealed together. If they weren't, the forme was certainly first. If the game next week is Grey, then yeah, new forme will also be revealed.

It feels a bit early. February? Wasn't that when Zoroark was revealed in 2010? B/W weren't really confirmed until May, just like HG/SS the year before, right? Hm.

Also: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/02/pokemon_director_teases_something_for_sunday

Announcing a sequel to B/W makes sense, considering that main series games usually are released in Japan late in the year and the next spring in the U.S. I'm gonna put my money on that.

scuba steveE said:
And yes, he is very serious about his sig.

Oh my... but I am not so good at english, so does it mean I will be banned if I spell a word wrong? o_O

Man... everyone wants something good here.

Personally, if they announced a Mystery Dungeon sequel that involved all the new Pokemon, it would be pretty awesome. Ranger 4... I only played the first one and enjoyed it; I love the overworld style it has. A new TCG game is a mere dream.

I'm hoping Gray or Ru/Sa remake. As long as it isn't something out of left field like that VS game. What about that "Pokemon Life" or whatever rumor/scan that was going around a week/week and a half ago?

Back