Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did you guys know this morning at01:0203 it read 01:0203 04/05/6

If you blinked and were asleep you missed it because for one whole second this morning it read tha and that will never happen again until 02:0304 05/06/07 of next years. Ithought I should mention it because it was announced on the news last night.:)

Hey, people using the DD/MM/YY system have it on May 4, so.. =P

Whatever, meaningless and pointless trivia is always cool. =)

Ya I know I hope you saw it. If you didn't there is always next year. Note it will shift 1 1hour 1 minute 1second 1 month 1day and 1 year next year until 9 hours 10 minutes 11 seconds and 12 months 13 days and 14 years and then it will not work for about 100 years so have fun every year while it lasts because once it ends we will never see until our next life.:)

actually you didn't have to be awake in the morning because it happens twice in the same day because of am and pm. i was at school and my class counted it down.

I know but I thought I should post about it because I heard it on the news the night I made the thread.:)

Jazman 71092 said:
actually you didn't have to be awake in the morning because it happens twice in the same day because of am and pm. i was at school and my class counted it down.
Actually this thread is almost two months old. Don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month, please. *lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back