“Temporal Forces” Prerelease Promos Listed!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Last edited by a moderator:
These are all at least genuinely decent, with the only questionable one being Feraligatr as an attacking stage 2 single-prizer (though even then, it can hit 280). Meanwhile, Miraidon in particular will probably be as good of a prerelease promo as Baxcalibur was. The viability of these promos is very high. Exciting!

These are all at least genuinely decent, with the only questionable one being Feraligatr as an attacking stage 2 single-prizer (though even then, it can hit 280). Meanwhile, Miraidon in particular will probably be as good of a prerelease promo as Baxcalibur was. The viability of these promos is very high. Exciting!
All evolution sv prerelease promos will get ex’s. With each set they release more prerelease promo rulebox counterparts.

Koraidon and Miraidon are pretty great, seen in plenty of Ancient/Future box decks in Japan. They're definitely the ones to hope for, especially in prerelease tournaments where they can easily strike hard and fast depending on the other cards in their block.

Miraidon definitely feels like the best of the 4 overall. Future Box has a few really solid attackers for that card pool, and Miradon is compact enough that even if you wanted to expand upon a pulled Pokémon, you could just toss a few miradon and energy in as an engine and build your deck around whatever else you wanted.

Metang’s usefulness really comes down to what attacker they pair it with and what is pulled from packs. It feels the least consistent for build and battle as far as deck building goes.

Koraidon should be consistent, but rather desynergistic.

Feraligatr is gonna come down to if they include Relicanth in its card list or not. Feraligatr getting access to Croconaw’s attack is huge in that format.

Best pairs, without much other knowledge mind it, would likely be Miraidon with any of the other 3. If Relicanth were in the gatr deck, I would like Miraidon / Feraligatr or Miraidon / Koraidon the most.

Lets wait for Feraligatr ex. This might actually be very decent if ex is good

Feraligatr is gonna come down to if they include Relicanth in its card list or not. Feraligatr getting access to Croconaw’s attack is huge in that format.

Had to look back at what Croconaw did. Nah no chance the deck will contain Relicanth just so you can use Reverse Thrust. Just have to hope you pull 1 from your packs.

Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon. I'm happy to see it getting some love. I hope some cool decks come out around it. Regardless I'll definitely snag the promo!

Best pairs, without much other knowledge mind it, would likely be Miraidon with any of the other 3. If Relicanth were in the gatr deck, I would like Miraidon / Feraligatr or Miraidon / Koraidon the most.

Had to look back at what Croconaw did. Nah no chance the deck will contain Relicanth just so you can use Reverse Thrust. Just have to hope you pull 1 from your packs.

Oh I was wrong. Relicanth IS included in the Feraligatr B&B deck.

Oh I was wrong. Relicanth IS included in the Feraligatr B&B deck.
Also confirmed now, the Metang's deck core features Metagross as its attacker. Feraligatr/Metang still looks really, really rough to pull as a combination due to lack of synergy overall and setup time needed, but if you can somehow build a deck featuring only one of those you get a good pool of supporters from that combo.

I still very much believe Miraidon + Any of the other 3 is the best possibility, and that Miraidon can easily run off the rails since Peak Acceleration can attach energy to itself.

Also confirmed now, the Metang's deck core features Metagross as its attacker. Feraligatr/Metang still looks really, really rough to pull as a combination due to lack of synergy overall and setup time needed, but if you can somehow build a deck featuring only one of those you get a good pool of supporters from that combo.

I still very much believe Miraidon + Any of the other 3 is the best possibility, and that Miraidon can easily run off the rails since Peak Acceleration can attach energy to itself.

Miraidon can attach to itself with Peak Acceleration right? It does say Future Pokemon, which it is. I was assuming that it can.

I like playing it first and get 160 damage going right away.

Back