> Lost Zone

1337 Forum member?!

Offline Somewhere :(

Lost Zone

Can anyone help me, I saw on some cards there is some "lost zone". Please explain something about it to me because in Croatia where i live there are no sets with lost zone (there are only DP,DP Misterius Treasures, Secret wonders and Great encounters maybe even Legends awakened)... I know it'll seem like I'm some idiot but I can't find it anywhere, thanks.

... Porygon 3 It's what they should have called it. I mean, Porygon, Porygon 2, and then...Porygon Z? It doesn't make ANY sense...

PLAY HARD GO PRO
04-09-2009 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Formerly Hope

Gone on Vacation :o

RE: Lost Zone

The Lost Zone was a new concept in the game introduced during the release of Platinum in America (it was really in Japan during DPt1.) The Lost Zone is where Pokemon/energy/cards go where they can't be recovered. The Pokemon will only go to the Lost Zone if a specific attack/Poke Power/whatever tells the certain Pokemon to go to the Lost Zone. Energy and other cards are included as well.

hope is gone
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2009 12:59 PM by Futa.)
04-09-2009 12:58 PM

Elite Four

Right from a Theme Deck manual: "Cards in the Lost Zone (which is anywhere out of play next to your Prize cards) are put face-up, but unlike cards that are simply discarded, are unplayable during a match." I.e. You can't use NM/TSD/Pokemon Rescue on it. It's like Yu-Gi-Oh if you've every played that game. Only some cards in Platinum have this as an effect, and even then, Unown G prevents that effect.

dmaster out.
04-09-2009 01:00 PM

Got room for a Tiny?

If you ever played Yugioh "Lost Zone" is saying "Out of play" so basically- it cant be brought back from a discard pile or by any cards, because, as far as I am aware at present no cards said "bring back from the lost zone"

If you believe in yourself...What does it matter what anyone else thinks.
04-09-2009 02:45 PM

1337 Forum member?!

Ah yes, thank you all guys. I understand now Big Grin

... Porygon 3 It's what they should have called it. I mean, Porygon, Porygon 2, and then...Porygon Z? It doesn't make ANY sense...

PLAY HARD GO PRO
04-10-2009 04:44 AM