> "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Aspiring Trainer

Offline Somewhere :(

Japanese Lizardon cards. What are they worth?

I'm new to Pokemon and I have these 2 Japanese Lizardon cards that I think are worth more than average cards. I can't find them anywhere online so maybe they are rare?

Can someone give me a clue on their value please? I'm new. I can't find them on ebay or amazon or anywhere.

Japanese Lizardon 032/075 aka Charizard
[Image: lizardon%20(1).jpg]

and this one Warui Lizardon no 006
[Image: lizardon%20(2).jpg]
03-27-2013 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Tamer of all Ducks!

RE: Japanese Lizardon cards. What are they worth?

Unfortunately, in the condition they're in, they're really not worth much. Collectors wouldn't normally buy anything with that kind of damage.

The bottom card is Dark Charizard and is from the Team Rocket set.
The top is the Delta Species Charizard. I think it's from the Delta Species set, but I don't know what that set is called in Japanese.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 02:17 PM by theducktamer.)
03-27-2013 02:16 PM

Mother Father Gentleman

(03-27-2013 02:16 PM)theducktamer Wrote:  Unfortunately, in the condition they're in, they're really not worth much. Collectors wouldn't normally buy anything with that kind of damage.

The bottom card is Dark Charizard and is from the Team Rocket set.
The top is the Delta Species Charizard. I think it's from the Delta Species set, but I don't know what that set is called in Japanese.
I completely agree with this. The condition those cards are in is horrendous. They either won't buy them, or will not pay much for them.

<SheNinja>: pmj is female
<SheNinja>: y/n
<PMJ>: y

I am now a Critic in the Writing Lounge. Contact me by PM/Profile Comments for proofreading.
03-27-2013 02:19 PM

Selling XY4 Boxes!

Unfortunately, as everyone else said, not a whole lot. Condition is typically a major determining factor in the value of a card.

We also have a thread here to discuss card values. Smile

XY4 Phantom Gate is IN-HAND! Shoot me a PM!
My eBay Listings | Sale Thread
Trading Corner Rules | Buy Thread
03-27-2013 02:24 PM

Collecting is expensive -_-

0$, sorry.

Those cards are lizar-done. haha

4 members like this: Brave Vesperia, Water Pokémon Master, evilpacman, SheNinja
03-27-2013 02:36 PM

Verified Seller

Kids may like them or charizard fanatics, but don't expect more then 1 or 2 bucks, at the most.
03-27-2013 03:39 PM

Go! Bwaaah!

RE: "How much is this card worth?" / "Is this a good trade?"

Just list it is as "Japanese (set and card name) the Japanese set number Rare Holo Played".

I got a free Lances Charizard and it had a tiny crease with some scratches but someone bought it for 20$ which was way more than I expected.

Start your bid off at like 0.99 and you might get like 5-7$ if you're lucky. If not 2$ depending if your title pops up or not. Don't exaggerate or they'll be he'll to pay. :x

Also... Any one think 40$ is a lot of money for the Kyurem EX Blastoise decks? X[

(03-27-2013 12:53 AM)bagoly14 Wrote:  
(03-26-2013 10:46 PM)MrSquarepants Wrote:  he also has a Colress full art for 703$. And a serperior promo Spiral force thunder knuckle pack for 60$. How do you mix up a 10$-15$ pack for 60$?

Might not be just a typo...
I contacted him and those cards are super limited evidently. He told me that he only pulled one of each in 4 boxes...Rolleyes
Not gonna lie... This post made me laugh my neck off.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 08:16 PM by MrSquarepants.)
03-27-2013 08:13 PM

目がピアノを弾く

Well the set is our Crystal Guardians (from the set logo). I have an English Delta Species Latias from Ex Delta Species (yeah...) in similar condition. Would that be worth more or less than the Charizard above?
Also the Blastoise Kyurem EX deck is worth no more than $20: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?...agecnt%3D1
The Colress FA and other things' prices are hilarious. The first guy who buys one of them gets a free ton of cookies from me.
Also the first page of this thread: Tropical beach for $20+? Isn't it closer to $120+?

hi.
(02-18-2014 12:18 AM)Eron Wrote:  
(02-18-2014 12:14 AM)rev3rsor Wrote:  oh oops I missed my turn.
But in my defense, I was at school, where we don't get to go on pokebeach because the government filters our internet! Yay!
(and I had an after-school meeting, but without it my earliest time to get on is around 2 hours before now.)
Government filters your internet? Where do you live, North Korea?
Formerly Lemonnade.
My Youtube channel
My deviantart
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 12:25 AM by rev3rsor.)
03-28-2013 12:19 AM

the lord of all siths

Hi Guys,

How much is a mint condition charizard ex from fire leaf green
03-28-2013 12:35 AM

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer

Usually go for 60 to 100+ on Ebay

Need BW 25 Scraggy x1 (Crackle aka Shatterd Glass holo version)
Ebay store: http://myworld.ebay.com/capt.kaiser Opened Card Pack Wrappers i will sell Later or PM me if you want them. Promo Boxs that i open will be emptied and recycled from now on.

Looking for all James+Jessie or Ash+Misty Fanfics written from 1997-Dec 1999 from ALL Ratings IF YOU HAVE ANY PLESE SEND ME A COPY!
03-28-2013 01:47 AM

Pokémon Trainer

Needed a quick opinion, since I'm not sure about the value of JPN cards nor how fast some of the new PS cards will drop in value, or if these cards will retain most of its value due to it's playability (I'm a collector.. playing days occurred about 10 years ago haha) Here's the trade:

His:
1x landorus ex
1x raikou ex full art

My:
1x dark espeon japanese neo foil
1x umbreon japanese neo foil
1x japanese flareon jungle foil
1x japanese jolteon jungle foil
1x pichu neo genesis foil (english)
1x Japanese Dark Typhlosion No. 157 (Neo Destiny)

I know landy is a pretty sought after card, so I think that'll help for my trading purposes, not sure about Raikou, but it is a FA..
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 12:12 PM by monchikunx.)
03-28-2013 12:08 PM

(03-28-2013 12:08 PM)monchikunx Wrote:  Needed a quick opinion, since I'm not sure about the value of JPN cards nor how fast some of the new PS cards will drop in value, or if these cards will retain most of its value due to it's playability (I'm a collector.. playing days occurred about 10 years ago haha) Here's the trade:

His:
1x landorus ex
1x raikou ex full art

My:

I know landy is a pretty sought after card, so I think that'll help for my trading purposes, not sure about Raikou, but it is a FA..
It's about similar value at the moment, slightly better for you in my opinion. If you are collecting however, I would say that it's better for the other guy because older japanese cards will only go up in value while landy and raikou will go down in value once they get rotated out.

(03-27-2013 08:13 PM)MrSquarepants Wrote:  Not gonna lie... This post made me laugh my neck off.
That guy definitely has no idea what he is doing. Or he is selling drugs and the cards are just a front...sneaky...Big Grin

1 member likes this: MrSquarepants
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 12:32 PM by bagoly14.)
03-28-2013 12:29 PM

Pokémon Trainer

(03-28-2013 12:29 PM)bagoly14 Wrote:  
(03-28-2013 12:08 PM)monchikunx Wrote:  Needed a quick opinion, since I'm not sure about the value of JPN cards nor how fast some of the new PS cards will drop in value, or if these cards will retain most of its value due to it's playability (I'm a collector.. playing days occurred about 10 years ago haha) Here's the trade:

His:
1x landorus ex
1x raikou ex full art

My:

It's about similar value at the moment, slightly better for you in my opinion. If you are collecting however, I would say that it's better for the other guy because older japanese cards will only go up in value while landy and raikou will go down in value once they get rotated out.

(03-27-2013 08:13 PM)MrSquarepants Wrote:  Not gonna lie... This post made me laugh my neck off.
That guy definitely has no idea what he is doing. Or he is selling drugs and the cards are just a front...sneaky...Big Grin
That's what I was thinking. I'm surprised at how much lower those cards are to their english counter parts though, so that's why I think I'm going for this deal - those JPN cards just aren't moving enough to justify keeping them in the long run. Plus, I think the point of me obtaining those two cards were more for trading power so I can collect more Gold Stars / Shinings (since those I would think would only increase over time, even if reprints or promos are introduced). Thanks for the little nudge I needed though! Smile
03-28-2013 01:18 PM

Yup, you will have more trading power for gold stars, etc...if you have landorus and raikou. Cool
03-28-2013 05:00 PM

Ace Trainer

I've asked a few times but got no replies, not sure if this is because no one knows or something else I know it isn't a card but it's a pokemon card product.

How much is a sealed Japanese Blastoise EX Half Deck worth ?
03-29-2013 02:17 AM