Hello, Joeypals!! back with another season of Big Brother! So far, we have had 4 group play through the games, so I said to my self: "Hey, why don't we pit them against each other?" So, there you go! This season, our previous four seasons top competitors will battle it out for a crown no one can seem to hold on to! This crown is currently held by EROX with an astonishing 4-0 vote, quickly beating Muddy68! Well, now let's see how the veterans fight! That's right: No new players! Out with the new, in with the old! Also, from this point on, NO MORE relitaves that do not go on or any other outside people playing! So, good luck!
Season 1: 42 chocolate
Season 2: sonicyellow
Season 3: Snorchu
Season 4: EspeonROX
HoH and PoV history! Here will be where the Hall of Fame for people who won HoH and PoV this season.
Week 1 HoH winner: Guy89
Week 1 PoV winner: Guy89
Week 2 HoH winner:
Ice Espeon (Season V): This person accused me of judging unfairly when I viewed everything from a fair level. He also made a large interruption during challenge 1 of Season V, causing his instant eviction. I will start to consider him returning Season VIII, something Ice does not think I can get to.
1. No flamming or spamming. I will create a blacklist if you do.
2. One group will have 4 members instead of 3 because a mod will be playing.
4. You need to be on for at least a hour at a time.
5. The challenges will be random, sometimes quizzes, other times being a scavenger hunt, and other challenges.
6. For the battles, you can use the Pokebeach shoddy server.
7. If you win a challenge and you are from the group that won last time, you must give the win to another clan of your choice. The tie-breaker vote will still be yours.
8. After the first mod signs up, any other mod can join, but there will only be five in the clique. Mod can mean TC member, Verified seller, ect. Anything different than Mr. Mudkip!
9.With the autokill reward, I may be chosen for picking two people or eliminating one of the two selected people.
10. NEW! Power of Veto may be used to take yourself off of the elimination table or someone else.[/color]
The HoH, or Head of Household challenge (pretty much like winning a challenge last game), will last 3 days.
The PoV, or Power of Veto challenge, is optional and will take two days. The remaining two days of the week will be taken up by standard elimination on the show. To do this, each person up for elimination will plead their case, then everyone who is not an eliminee or the HoH holder (person who won challenge, not group) will PM me, saying something like "I vote to evict Water Pokemon Master (NEVER HAPPENING!)". At the end of the two days, I will say something like: "By a vote of 10-0, Annie, you have been eliminated from the Big Brother game." Easy enough? I thought so!
#113th Movie UT Raikou
#213th Movie UTSuicune
#313th Movie UT Entei
#413th movie celebi event
#5 goon scizor event
#6Ashs Pikachu event
#7UT, MODEST ALAMOS Darkrau
#8UT VGC 2010 Eevee (German)
#9 Wi-fi Jirachi w/ Draco Meteor
#10Pikachu colored pichu UT with pokerus
#11Shiny UT Mewtwo
#12Shiny EVd luxray:252Atk/252Spe/4HP
#14Shiny UT Charmander
#15Shiny UT Eevee (NOT VGC ONE)
#16Shiny UT Ponyta (from BlastoiseFoLife)
#17Shiny T Gallade
#18Shiny T Gliscor
#20Shiny Touched Absol
A total of 9 prizes will not be chosen due to Ice Espeon's instant eviction.
12th Pick---- Sonicyellow
Season 1 Allstars!
1. 42C (season 1's winner)
Season 2 Allstars!
1. Cool kid master555
2. sonicyellow (season 2's winner) (how champs fall!) 12th, eliminated with Guy as HoH
Season 3 Allstars!
1. Snorchu (Season 3's winner)
2. Ice Espeon Instant Eviction by myself, otherwise known as modkill
Season 4 Allstars!
3. EspeonROX (Season 4's winner)
Staff! Starts off as me, will grow if I choose.
2. The Flaming Ho-oh
Sponsored by TFH's Trade Thread!
Looking for a sign-up sheet? Not here! All you have to do is say in, then I will look at the previous four seasons to see where you were best. That is where you will be. Well, good luck!