> (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3/1]

Has about 37 unique sealed Booster Packs!

Offline Somewhere :(

RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

I like the idea of the FA's! They really do look amazing!

Now, I would be most appreciative if someone could let me know, via profile or PM how one obtains these? I know its said out in the main page, but I'd like someone to clarify it for me Tongue

Formerly "BlastBurn"
אדוני המגן שלי

Whose up for making a VG team? If so, PM me and we can start a group. Smile

My Rep Thread (+44 Pos. +0 Negative)
My Trade Thread My poetry!!
03-02-2012 08:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Old fan

RE: (2) Rayquaza-EX and Giratina-EX Full Art Promo Campaign, Shiny Rayquaza Wi-Fi Distribution for Japanese B/W Games [3

(03-02-2012 02:23 AM)Mitja Wrote:  Does there have to be RS remake hype for every Hoenn pokemon appearing in news?

I loved RSE, seriously. But I do not want a remake.

I was disappointed at how HGSS was so exactly copy paste (there was lots of potential for improvement to current standards), like they didn't even change any trainer pokemon by a single level! Let alone given gym leaders actual Johto pokemon like Heracross (no trainer uses it anyway), Skarmory (same 2 lame Magnemites seriously), or Misdreavus (he has 4 pokemon of the same line for crying out loud.)

How do you imagine RS remakes working without Emerald? Gen II is where the third verson actually gave us the full story. Before someone goes "they could put all the extra into RS liek Suicune was in HGSS", this is not comparable, and wouldnt work at all.

Screw remakes, gives us a new game in Hoenn.
I don't think HGSS were a copy&paste. The first thing you notice is that the character you don't select is your rival now. They resolved a lot of past questions with the new Safari Zone, the new story about Giovanni and his confirmed son Silver, the kimono girls leading you to the version mascot, more interesting Rocket executives, Cyntiha leading you to the Sinjoh Ruins, a lot of legendaries, the Pokéathlon... There are tons of new things. =D You even have Eusine from Crystal.

And the same can be done for RS. I'm not as sure that they will make RS remakes as I was with HGSS. But if they want, they can make a great, fresh remake. Are these recent event Pokémon some sort of hints? Don't know, but the hype can make GF notice how many people want remakes.
03-02-2012 09:07 AM

You, you talking to me?

Currently Online :)

With all this Rayquaza hype, I'm secretly hoping for an Emerald remake instead. It makes sense, right? Instead of Gray, we get Emerald...

Average card faker

Z
03-02-2012 09:47 AM

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~

(03-02-2012 09:47 AM)Delta Nite Wrote:  With all this Rayquaza hype, I'm secretly hoping for an Emerald remake instead. It makes sense, right? Instead of Gray, we get Emerald...
Actually- That makes alot of sense. Maybe your theory is right! I keep hearing that Emerald was best, and I'm sure that Game Freak must've been reading their reviews and such! (I'd just HATE choosing between the Lati's though... >=( )
03-02-2012 01:03 PM

poek is pret good

I don't like the Shiny Rayquaza Event. Shiny Rayquaza is amazing, this will make it easy to get.
Those promos are going to cost a lot if sold!

I have Japanese White so I can get the Shiny Rayquaza Tongue

officer i was not resisting arrest i was just being tsundere
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 01:36 PM by Blakexd9.)
03-02-2012 01:35 PM

veteran smartass

Random Rayquaza giveaways are as much hint for RSE remakes as they are hints against RSE remakes.

[Image: 7e2340ffb6fae0fd877fd43ce873c425-d3iz3ce.png]
DeviantArt --- Pokémon Counterparts thread --- Tree of Legend thread

"Arceus created the world with its thousand arms, while eating chicken soup in a batmobile." - Get it? It's a myth.
03-02-2012 02:11 PM

Who Ya Gonna Call?!

Okay. What happens with the remakes is, they appear to remake the original duo, but in reality, it's two versions of a remake of the third. So they'll remake Emerald, but brand it as Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and have it so that the plot is separated like Ruby and Sapphire was.

[Image: KHItag4v2.png]
03-02-2012 02:32 PM

Seasoned Trainer

(03-02-2012 02:11 PM)Mitja Wrote:  Random Rayquaza giveaways are as much hint for RSE remakes as they are hints against RSE remakes.
This!^ Its not like they were giving out Lugias and Ho-oH before HGSS were released. In fact, I see it more like a reason we will NOT get it. Why would they bother give away lots for 3th gen pokés if they were gonna make RSE remakes/ add Hoenn in BW2?

Youtube channel: Articuno112
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 03:48 PM by Videoland.)
03-02-2012 03:48 PM

Professional Trainer

When I first read it, I thought you could win 1,000 promo cards and I was like WHAT, but then I reread it. Still pretty awesome though.
03-02-2012 04:11 PM

Pokémon Trainer

What does p+na have to do with Rayquaza?

[Image: jsgh2b.png]
i heard u liek mudkips
03-02-2012 04:40 PM

veteran smartass

(03-02-2012 02:32 PM)JinjaNinja Wrote:  Okay. What happens with the remakes is, they appear to remake the original duo, but in reality, it's two versions of a remake of the third. So they'll remake Emerald, but brand it as Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and have it so that the plot is separated like Ruby and Sapphire was.
Why does no one ever see a contradiction in this reasoning?

Its not RS if Rayquaza is the main role and both Groudon and Kyogre appear. Same for both teams being bad right away.

If they wanted to remake RS they would have to change things. Its not some minor adjustment, its the main part the whole story revolves around.
So my point is
why bother trying to make it the same if you have to change it?

[Image: 7e2340ffb6fae0fd877fd43ce873c425-d3iz3ce.png]
DeviantArt --- Pokémon Counterparts thread --- Tree of Legend thread

"Arceus created the world with its thousand arms, while eating chicken soup in a batmobile." - Get it? It's a myth.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 05:17 PM by Mitja.)
03-02-2012 04:49 PM

Gone on Vacation :o

These FA are really cool. I hope the set FAs, if any, are similar.

O_o
03-02-2012 04:57 PM

Chooses to not abandon his wagon.

So much Ryquaza lately. I love it.

PokeChimpo, arulz, PMJ, Drohn, Fraxureking, Keeper of Night, DtEFT, Yakkov
aim, iSharingan, Freedomeon, bacon
03-02-2012 04:57 PM

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~

(03-02-2012 04:40 PM)zoroarkmaster Wrote:  What does p+na have to do with Rayquaza?
I belive that Nobunaga has befriended Shiny Rayquaza. That's probably it. =)

@pokemonjoe:
LOL, me to. Tongue
03-02-2012 05:16 PM

Green Mouse >'.'<

I'm hoping they forgo the remix and just toss Hoenn into BW2!

Rayquaza-EX + Emboar? Tongue

BLACK and WHITE versions have lured me out of retirement.
How did that happen? Rolleyes
Walked over 2 million steps on my PokeWalker! (then caught a Spiritomb) lol

~ for the future ~ My blog (poetry and stuff)
03-02-2012 06:16 PM