PokéBeach.com Forums

Lord Goomy
Lord Goomy
stuff in the deck garage. I feel like I’ll have to withdraw from the PB society... I don’t want to leave the general commoners! I still want to give and receive Deck Garage advice!
What do I do?
Vracken
Vracken
I encourage you to apply, there is little a mod does that they could not as a regular member ^w^
Lord Goomy
Lord Goomy
whisper: [how do I apply again?]
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
I'm sorry, but... "If I'm a mod I have to withdraw from the community I'm a mod in"? That makes absolutely no sense to me.
Lord Goomy
Lord Goomy
Well, all I can think of is Tapu Lele, they used to be really active and did all the things the regular member did. They were basically @gumball51321; but after they became a moderator, it was like a transformation happened and suddenly they became less active and basically became @Jabberwock. I love being a member, but all the mods seem to become less active, I'm afraid to sign up and do less for the sifht.
Lord Goomy
Lord Goomy
This all comes as an aspiration to do more for the site, BTW. But if I become a Moderator, which is doing more for the site, I feel like I'll get to participate less. which I loce doing.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
That's a function of personal choice, not something the mod team imposes upon you. Speaking as a former mod here––I was actually more active whilst on the staff than I am now. :p
Chicken Nugget Master
Chicken Nugget Master
I can't see how it would affect anything, @Articuno_Aria still creates a lot of threads and is very involved in all the forums, as are @Tails and @GrandPanacea. @Tapu Lele is still very active, but becoming a moderator doesn't mean you have to stop creating threads, etc. Sometimes you just don't have any ideas for decks, and you know enough to not need to ask for any help.
Draskk
Draskk
I used to be on the Discord staff, I know Forum staff is a bigger commitment but being a chat operator didn't affect my ability to post at all, so I don't think being a Forum moderator would hinder you much at all.
GrandPanacea
GrandPanacea
Oh hey, I was tagged. Neat.

But yeah, I'm slightly less actove than I was before becoming a mod, but that's because I sometimes work 60 to 80 hour weeks at work. It just happened that things got busy around the time I became a forum mod.
Lord Goomy
Lord Goomy
Well, how do I sign up?
gumball51321
gumball51321
I take my mention as a compliment. I personally don't want to be a mod, because I would not be as active in certain places as others. I primarily linger in the deck garage, so distributing my time in different areas won't allow me personally to be as free as I like. Plus, I'm the kind of person mods are watching out for.
salti
salti
DO IT!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Alex Sableye
Alex Sableye
I sincerely apologize for necro posting, but I've been wanting to be a mod as well, but like @gumball51321 said, I'm the type of person the mods are looking out for, as well as the fact that I can only be active at night. I do want to contribute more, though. I'm necro posting because most of the knowlegey people are already in this post.
Back