PokéBeach.com Forums

Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
I commented so I don't like it but I liked it
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
Don't have permanent or semi-permanent avis. Use avis that you like, that you enjoy, or that you want to use. I think it's stupid to hold yourself to keeping one profile picture of all things.
Lorde
Lorde
Don't, you're setting yourself up for failure by doing that. Change it when you want to, whenever that may be.

Also that's not a good one to make your permanent, because Lillie's ULP Full-Art is something I've seen at least 3 people use as their avatar since it was revealed.
AFEX
AFEX
Dusk, you're copying me, admit it. First, you say I inspired you to change your profile pic to Lillie. Now after I make a profile post saying Im making my Avi my semi permanent avi for this year, you make a similar post, on the exception your asking for opinions. I mean c'mon, you can make your own decisions, dont make every decision I make.

This can't be a coincidence.
Blakers
Blakers
Why are we arguing over avatars or talking about making avatars permanent? Just use what you like when you like it. And why does it matter if DFL is taking a page out of your book, anyway?
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
AFEX, I think it's actually pretty conceited of you to say that.
quakingpunch73
quakingpunch73
@AFEX Dusk is the original. I think you're just jealous of his great ideas and copying him because he's so smart. I love the idea of a semi permanent avatar as well as having a Pokégirl avatar. I might be a bit of a follower of Dusk's, but at least I'm not shy about it like you are. You're just in denial that he has better ideas than you.
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
can we just get along
AFEX
AFEX
Quaking, your joking right? I did not copy him, he copied what I did first, he admitted that on this here profile.
AFEX
AFEX
For whatever my opinion is still worth I say no to Lillie, purely because your name is "Dusk Lycanroc" so its fitting your profile pic be Dusk Lycanroc.
quakingpunch73
quakingpunch73
No. I am serious. Admit that you're copying him, since it's quite rude to claim someone else's great ideas as your own. If you don't agree with me, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions at my Q&A on April 21st, provided you don't try and piggyback off of anything else Dusk does.
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
I think it's pretty stupid to have your username dictate what your avi is. That's like if I told you "Your name is AFEX so you're only allowed to use the alphabet as a profile picture." which is one of the dumbest and creatively limiting things I've recently heard.
AFEX
AFEX
Violet I said it would be "fitting" do you not understand that analogy?
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
Well, I could find it fitting for you to have a jumbled mess of avis scrammed into a square crop to form your profile picture. Doesn't mean your going to be bothered because you're not going to listen to what someone else online tells you to do.

Like how Dusk Form Lycanroc isn't going to listen to you saying that they need to have their avi be one specific thing because it's "fitting".
AFEX
AFEX
It's also an opinion if you don't understand what that is either :/
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
The point I'm making is your opinion should be less of a creative limiter on someone just because "you said so" and think whatever you say is going to determine what people do. Therefore said opinion should be less stupid and conceited.
Back