PMJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• I have been having trouble copying the questions for March tourney. I am a premium member. Can you pls confirm if I can still be considered?

Thanks
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Premium members are always guaranteed a spot in the tournament, no questions asked.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    hi <3

are you gonna stick around or is this a one-time thing
    Amt
    Amt
    i meant to sign back on but i forgot. so probably a once every few months kinda deal ya feel
    PMJ
    PMJ
    word
    Hello, a little confused on Februarys tournament, is it STandard format or Standard up to Crimson, just need confirmation on this
    Blakers
    Blakers
    The tournament will be Standard up to Crimson Invasion, Ultra Prism hasn't been out long enough.
    Can you please pull me out on the upcoming tournament. I will not be able to commit and I want to make sure my spot goes to someone else. Thanks!
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Thank you for letting me know. I will make a note to not put you in the signups.
    boyishgoodlooks
    boyishgoodlooks
    Hello, you still entered me in the tournament.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Lol. I am sorry about that. I've had a _lot_ going on this past weekend. Don't worry about it, I'll remove you with no penalty.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    That's it? How am I not a member of this? I don't recognize any of the usernames there.
    GODZILLA
    GODZILLA
    Not familiar at all? Wow! I suppose it was a fair bit before you got involved. Team Twilight revived in 2009. That was when Rory was around and I think you cam aboard. The height of the team was the summer and fall of 2007. It crashed when Shoddy Battle announced it would not be supporting 2v2. Yeesh, that was a hard time emotionally for me.

I'll see what articles I have saved.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Okay, that makes sense. I didn't know that Team Twilight was something that preceded the PokeBeach version. I remember Rory trying to make his own site and WPM told him it he was gonna fail ;/

#doublesedge

I'll check out the stuff you sent, I'm anxious to go on a nostalgia trip.
    Happy very late birthday =p
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Come back to us (me) on Discord u.u
    Celty
    Celty
    Celtys are too Celty for Discord u.u
    Hey, PMJ! Long time no see. How are things going? BTW, I sent you my deck list. ;p
    GODZILLA
    GODZILLA
    Happy to see you're still easy to get a hold of. Guess we have a lot of catching up to do, huh?
    What old 2v2 threads in particular? The old z4.invisionfree forums are still up. I visit there every now and then to indulge in nostalgia. Unfortunately, Heavenly Spoon's awesome twilight & stars background is gone. I also have some of the old articles saved as Word documents. Let me know what you need.
    GODZILLA
    GODZILLA
    I might have it. By the way, this February will be my 12th year as a registered Pokebeach member. Holy crap hammer.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Yeah dude I hear you, my 12 years is coming up at the end of this month. Also hook me up with the link to those forums and also word documents, I am totally down for nostalgia trip \o/
    How do i Pm you?
    pikachuuuu101
    pikachuuuu101
    On the top bar, there is a button that says inbox, click on it and select start a new conversation. Then, enter the names of the participants, in this case pmj, type in the message, and I think that’s it! (I may be wrong but I don’t think I am)
    zPringle
    zPringle
    Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…