kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man would you by any chance happen to have a WIN2011/Gamestop Celebi still on a 4th gen game?
    I don't really care that much if females are hacks, since I'll just breed myself one. But thanks, I didn't actually know :D
    Wow you have been here since 2011? I just noticed your registration date. It is weird that I did not meet you until I joined Neoseeker XD. I have been here since 06 and at one time I knew virtually everyone here XD.:)
    kevin24, I thought so but was not sure. Thanks XD. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas XD.:)
    kevin24, Thanks, about the DW starters. No point in asking for them then. And for the shiny Legends, they are all utter typos. I must have gotten in a shiny mood after entering in Entei, Raikou Suicune. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
    kevin24, I know lolz. There were some members that did not understand XD. You should post below me so they understand how I got them XD. Thanks for all the effort with the freebies too.:)
    Awesome. You joined my home XD. Cool XD.:) Add me to your friend list LOLz. I am adding you right now man.:)
    kevin24, Hmm.. You can make two posts. I can post afar you so you can post again so you have 2 in a a row.
    kevin24, It's gonna be about 60,000 characters or 12,000 words, depending on the size text you use.
    kevin24, Are you sure you did the spoiler right? I know that there is a character limit but its really high.
    Hey wazup? Have you gotten that folder yet? If not we will just have to wait until DR can trade. Might be Xmas before he can XD.:)
    It is fine man. I am not worried about HP changes. When I update I will add to each one that has changed. Did you manage to get the folder yet? Thanks.:)
    Hey wazup? I think it might be about 2 months before DR can send the file because he is swamped big time. Unless you can work out a day with him yourself to receive the folder I am not sure how long it will be man. I have tried but I am trying to work out an estimated day and see when he can do it.:(
    I got a response back from DR and he said he will get to it when he can. That is all I can do now man. Sorry it is taking so long.:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back