PokéBeach.com Forums

bbninjas
bbninjas
Hey Turtwig! Things a going p'good; I'm going into my final year of high-school this year, which is exciting. I'm looking forward to what our cohort is going to be able to do for our school, to be honest. It needs a bit of a culture change. :p

How about you? :0
Turtwig
Turtwig
Sounds like you could help lead the change! Senior year is pretty stressful with everything, but it's pretty fun, too.

I'm doing pretty well. I was in a pretty rough spot this past semester, but I'm doing better and writing for fun again, and that is such a stress reliever from everything going on. Life's hard :p
bbninjas
bbninjas
Haha, I'm definitely in a pretty good position to cause a bit influence, too. ;)

What are you studying, again? It's really nice that writing causes a bit of stress relief. Funnily enough, it causes the opposite for me!
Turtwig
Turtwig
I'm thinking about going into film/television writing and production right now. I've been writing scripts since I was little and never realized how important it was to me until about the beginning of the school year. I'm also studying Japanese language and culture--it's pretty interesting, too!
bbninjas
bbninjas
ooo! That sounds very interesting! I sorta find it funny how you tend to do things for years, and it becomes a possible career path. You must be pretty experienced at scrip-writing too! I used to do Japanese language at school, but there wasn't demand for it my cohort, so it got dropped. It definitely looks interesting. ^.^
Turtwig
Turtwig
I know I'm much happier focusing on what I like over what my family wanted. I thought I was doing that before, but I was completely wrong :p What are you interested in right now?
bbninjas
bbninjas
What did/does your family want you to do? I'm currently interested in some sort of computer technology or mathematics career, possibly in education, possibly not.
Turtwig
Turtwig
Medical field stuff. Runs in the family, but I'm just not feeling it.

Everyone that I've heard that's taken a computer science course has loved it, though a chunk of them are engineers in the making. You'll probably love it, though! Have you taken anything interesting in high school?
bbninjas
bbninjas
Ah, medical. It does sound like a tough field too, and it'd be moreso if it doesn't interest you. :/

I go to fairly small school, so there's not much option. I do take an ICT course via distance education, and have been excelling at that (much to the surprise of the teachers), which is great. ^.^
Back