PokéBeach.com Forums

Lorde
Lorde
Oh. I've always liked Raichu the best out of the bunch. Alolan Raichu still has issues in my mind, but regular Raichu is great. Used her in my very first Pokémon Y play through, and she was quite the beast.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
I've always liked Riachu, but I always liked pichu better. until I pulled this card from my mew and mewtwo collection.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
but pichu still rules.
Lorde
Lorde
Yeah, I've always loved Pichu, but Raichu's always slightly beat Pichu for me. And Pikachu is just no. Way to overrated in my opinion, but it's cute. It's not bad, it's just overrated.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
pikachu could have been good if it did not overshadow pichu and riachu. that, and the fact that ash has one. if he had clefairy, that would be fine. but he got pikachu, so now it has become famous.
Lorde
Lorde
Well Clefairy would've gotten the same overrated hate as Pikachu does now. It's inevitable.
thegrovylekid
thegrovylekid
Pichu's still cuter :p
Lorde
Lorde
That I agree with, but Raichu is just cooler imo.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
yeah, pichu is cuter. and I think that ash having a clefairy that evolved would make sense. or getting a pichu in johto, a plusle or minun in hoenn, a pachirisu in sinnoh, a emolga in unova, and a dedenne in kalos. that would be awesome.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
You got the Mew and Mewtwo collection? How. How did you get $80. Tell me, I must know! XP
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
it cost 126 here... So I am very sad. I spend way to much on pokemon cards XD. I had been saving up since september for this and now I have no money at all for sun and moon.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I have like, 70 bucks in my savings account, so I'll be able to get Sun for sure. It's my spending money I need to worry about. (So many cards, so little time...)
Back