PokéBeach.com Forums

Lorde
Lorde
Ikr? My patience is being tested to the limits rn
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
The one bad thing about October 4th: School.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
exactly. I'm just going to run all the way home right after, or check it at recess.
Lorde
Lorde
Seriously, am I the only one who likes school?
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Probably. As I'm homeschooled with no siblings, I simply find it boring. I just do worksheets and stuff.
Lorde
Lorde
Well you're homeschooled. I got to a big white building with 62 other kids in my grade, and what happens there? Gossip, "dating", and other bulls*** madness. But in the end, I've got friends I'm really close to, and wouldn't trade them for anything (well, maybe the rights to TPCi).
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
XD Trust me, I know about the dating and gossip. Most of my friends are public schooled, and they talk about gossip and boys a lot. (At least one of them does, anyways, and she's my enemy, so...) But I hate it.
Lorde
Lorde
It's just a part of being a bunch of 14-15 year olds stuck in a building all day. Part of life almost. The dating though. I've seen good sides to it. This one couple at my school has been dating since around December in 4th grade. Their about to have their 4th anniversary this December. It's really cute.
Lorde
Lorde
The plus side of couples like that is they know how to keep their dating life low key, and out of our faces.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Which is good. Sadly, I've met only one teenage couple like that.
Lorde
Lorde
Well, there's only one in my grade committed like that. Funny thing is, they're both crazy.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
What do you mean by crazy?
Lorde
Lorde
Not literally psychopathic, but your typical 9th grade crazy people.
Back