PokéBeach.com Forums

Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus
Hey Turtwig! It's been a while. How have you been, buddy?
Turtwig
Turtwig
Yeah, it has. I've been pretty good, finally done with school for a while. How're you doing?
Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus
Same. School finished up for me recently, so I've been chilling for a bit until I go on a short vacation soon. I've been pretty well! Glad to hear you've been good. Any plans for the summer?
Turtwig
Turtwig
I have a small internship planned for late June, but otherwise I'll probably stay at home since I'm getting a job. I'm also pretty exhausted by everything. I might pick up some old hobbies and start being active on things again, at least until college starts up. Good to know you're doing well, too! I couldn't help but smile at the #Jovimohnaeliackvid :D
Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus
Oh, nice! Congrats! College is definitely going to take over a lot of things, so probably a good time to get started back on those hobbies. I have research planned later this summer with a professor from Cornell, so looking forward to that. Don't have much going on for the rest of the break besides those things. But let me know how everything goes!
And yeah, gotta remember the amazing people with #Jovimohnaeliackvid
Turtwig
Turtwig
That sounds pretty cool! You'll have to let me know, too.

And Jovimohnaeliackvid will go down as best mystery in PB history.
Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus
By the way, where did you get accepted? :)

It definitely will! Even though half the people on there are not as active anymore lol.
Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus

It definitely will! Even though half the people on there are not as active anymore lol.
Ice Arceus
Ice Arceus

Turtwig
Turtwig
I'm going to Duke this August! Super excited, both for the education and the decent distance away from home haha
Back