Empoleon_master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FYI, the Ace Attorney games are hilariously inaccurate compared to real life court proceedings.
    Athena
    Athena
    Yeah, you can tell that the foundation of things is based on the Japanese court system, but still crazy wild. That's part of what makes it so fun!
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    I knew that they would be wilder, but I figured that with some of the jokes removed that it would be somewhat accurate to RL courts, like Night Court. Which speaking of it was rated as one of the single most accurate tv shows about the court room, as a judge could act like that and pretty much get away with it for a solid 20 years.
    Athena
    Athena
    No, even removing the jokes it's horribly inaccurate. The game simply wouldn't work on many levels if it were in any way accurate to a real courtroom environment.
    I just beat World Renown Heretic on PTCGO while he was recording. Half of my life is now complete. No spoilers on what deck he had though.:)
    Thank you everyone for the happy birthdays. Now to place an order for too many cards in celebration, of such an important day. :D
    Reactions: Camoclone
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    BTW I am truly surprised at tcg player's prices. I first thought it was an ok place that was kinda over priced by about $1-2 per card. Which WAS true with breakpoint the first week or so it came out, as one website was on a crazy undercutting spree. HOWEVER 90% of the order is now going to be from tcg player.
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    Seriously TCG player actually has the best prices for a LOT of cards + free shipping. Note this is coming from an extremely jaded 18 yr old who has been playing for....5-6 years.
    Today I shall be running around Ice Cavern in pokemon X to catch Haunter and give them out via wonder trade. Merry something everyone! :D
    I just finished watching Gurren Lagann, I feel empty inside now, Otakus please help. O_O
    Otaku
    Otaku
    Well I've been waiting for more activity about actual animé viewing on the Beach Life thread before getting into details... what all have you watched? Odds are there is something at least half decent to enjoy until you find the next big thing. ;)
    If anyone has questions about any and all PMD games ASK me! I know waaay too much about the series for a mere human to know.
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    Let me put it this way, if I were to tell the game designers about everything I know, they would ask me if I was obssessed or something lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…