Yakkov
Yakkov
Alright, let me get one off my Pokemon Bank
Yakkov
Yakkov
I am ready now. Meet me online ^^
Yakkov
Yakkov
Is your name Kristen? I just want to know before I trade to a random passerby.
S
Sunny
Hey, so sorry I ended up falling asleep right after talking to you last night, I am like 6 hours ahead of you. I will be keeping an eye out for you today, hoping to catch you. Yes I am Kris, my little wii got glasses and stuff. My avatar is named Johan I think. I am so sorry again for jsut falling asleep on you I tried to stay up.
S
Sunny
Hey Yakkov, I noticed you were just on, I am on as well, so anytime tonight if you have the time I am here!
Yakkov
Yakkov
Ahh, so I did trade the wrong person. Well that is okay I still have plenty of Diancie :3 Btw, time zones suck X3
S
Sunny
Oh no I am so sorry, I got an extra celebi I could trade you for the Diancia if that makes some legendary count? And yeah time zones sucks.
S
Sunny
Heya, I noticed you were on and traded with someone, that someone wasn't me. There are probably others wanting one too, sorry It's just my schedule is pretty bad for a long time, so I am trying to stay up tonight and wait till you got the time heh.
Yakkov
Yakkov
Do you still have that Celebi? If not its okay ^_^ Are you on currently by the way?
S
Sunny
I AM on now and sure still got it
Yakkov
Yakkov
Cool, let me get a Diancie for you then :3
Back