Serperior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• *Arceus says he had a job interview yesterday because he is looking to change companies. The position pays around $10,000 more on average.*
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Good luck man. Walmart versus...which company are you looking at?
    King Arceus
    King Arceus
    Lowes.
    Anyone else very disappointed with the seventh generation Pokémon?
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, I'm really satisfied with them.
    rayquazatopaz34
    rayquazatopaz34
    Meh, they tried to hard with moves, abilities and other in game things trying to compensate for the lack of new pokemon. Im not too sure what to think
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Not saying I love them all, but this is the very first generation where I feel like 6 Pokémon isn't enough, even with the small number of Pokémon. And saying they tried to hard though? Well, quality over quantity in my opinion. I'd prefer 70 great ones (Kalos) over 150 crap ones with few exceptions (Unova)
    *Arceus tells Serperior he's been working out the details of a Midseason Showdown.*
    Serperior
    Serperior
    What for?
    King Arceus
    King Arceus
    I have to host a VGC Midseason Showdown for MN. I have one month to have everything finalized, although I plan on finalizing stuff well before then.
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Wow that's awesome! Best of luck with it! :D
    *Arceus tells Serperior he has made quite a bit of progress building a new deck using some of the new cards.*
    Serperior
    Serperior
    *Serperior tells Arceus he hasn't touched a Break Through booster pack yet.*
    King Arceus
    King Arceus
    *Arceus asks if this is still the case.*
    Serperior
    Serperior
    *Serperior confirms it is still the case. He will be ordering some of the singles because Gallade is too good and he needs some stuff for a new deck.*
    *Arceus asks if Serperior has opened any packs from Break yet.*
    Serperior
    Serperior
    *Serperior tells Arceus that he has not. He, however, has a win-a-box LC on Saturday that he's opening he can win!*
    Did you want that zubat and golbat or not?
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Yo man, sorry I didn't respond. Um, the trade is too small to warrant the cost of postage so I've gotta pass bud. Sorry.
    Hi, I was just wondering how many Acro Bikes and Maxie's hidden ball tricks you had. Also, do you have any Archeops NVI? Thanks!
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Sure, I'll go ahead and check. What do you have from my Wants?
    S
    Slowbro
    Delphox XY. It's not a whole lot, but I'm not looking for EXs or anything
    Banned because I'm staying at Hilton Garden Inn for Nationals which is suppose to be 2-3 blocks from the convention center.
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Ughhhh. Jacob and I still have to plan on if we're even going or not. I think that's where we stayed last time lol. It's super nice.
    Hey where did you get your avatar it looks amazing!
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Xous made it for me personally a few years back when I was a mod. Thanks!
    Ice
    Ice
    ah nice
    Hey Serperior! I think you may be interested in the Forum Game The Challenge, which is currently being hosted by Celever and myself. We're still looking for sign ups to start the game, so you playing would be awesome! Link
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…