Luispipe8
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, Luispipe8. I wanted to start work on a Gourgeist/Night March deck. Do you have a recommended Decklist?
    Hey Luis! :) I'll be home from league after 6 tomorrow. Any time after that to midnight, I should be good to battle. Will you be available during any of those hours?
    Luispipe8, It's not that it's hard; it's just not fun to think about. There are a lot of different things you have to do for different types of series. And most of the time, you are only able to tell whether or not a series converges and not what it converges to, so I don't really see the application of that. Plus I was never really good with series and stuff; maybe cause I just generally don't like them.
    Luispipe8, Cal 2 is a lot of fun. Limits aren't stupid easy any more, you learn integration by parts, and you get to play around with infinite series [which I hate with a passion >: ( ].
    Luispipe8, No idea. It started out as Computer and Information Systems, but they don't have that program at my school any more, so I figure with Mathematics I am qualified to do literally anything. I've been thinking about Engineering recently though. which Cal are you in? 1 or 2? Or 3?
    Yeah, there's a big difference between the PC-version haha. Haven't played it in ages though, it got kinda lame, for me anyway when they started putting too much shit in it. I like looking back at the classic Minecraft, like Beta, haha. Nostalgia. But nah man, you got me mixed up someone with the name Jaydog or something
    Thanks, haha!

I mean, I used to play Minecraft on my computer, but I never said anything about that anywhere haha :0
    Luispipe8,

I've been playing the games since Ruby and collected cards off and on through out the years.

Currently doing a badge quest in Omega ruby right now :D
    Hi Brave Vesperia, Hi Luis!

thank you both for having me welcome here : )
    I´m currently planing on building a mega charizard ex deck, really fun to play imo ^^

Luis, I´m actually not that much into chemestry but had it in school as an "expanded" course (sorry if my English is bad but i think you´ll get the idea : D). I like the name very much and its my nickname in some other forums as well as in PSN xD

i wish i could play the game competetivly but its actually pretty hard to find tournaments in Germany so… yeah Tongue

i also have to update my cards in a way.. since i quit playing when the legend cards came out i have to somewhat see what cards are in the format right now and wich are the "must haves". But that wont be a problem cause i know when it comes to PTCG im at the best adress here : )

EDIT: i accidently posted this on my own profile.. what cheeky egoistic scum I am :'D

Cheers Tongue
  • Loading…
  • Loading…