grantm1999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• grantm1999, ugh that freaking Trevenant/Flareon/Terrakion. Killed my worlds run, 3-0-1 then BAM. Silver Mirror. I also played against a Landorus/Dusky, sadly I kept prizing my Deoxys against it :(
    grantm1999, people played Miltank with Flygon? I also didn't get paired against any, which was the main reason why I regret my deck choice, but it seems like I played against a lot fewer archetypes than you, I only played 4 different ones :p
    Hey man, I just saw your Top 4 list for worlds and was surprised at how similar it was to what I was planning on using, I wussed out because of the Flygon threat and settled on Lugia though.. Your list is a really nice, grats on doing so well with it.
    grantm1999

While I'd does say YOU Victory star effects your attack. So when you use Malamars attack, YOU get the benefit of Victory Star even though it is you opponent who is physically flipping. I know it's a little convoluted but think of it like victory star allows reflows for your attacks. Just ignore who is physically flipping
    grantm1999, lol it's ok. I forgot too actually, lol! Tonight would work, but it would be cool if it was closer to 7 or 8 my time, I have a *lot* of homework to push through.
    grantm1999, ok, good to know. 5 or 6 my time will be best, I have a recital I Need to be to at 7:30. Otherwise I can play after the recital's over as well. (probalby 9ish my time?)
    Hey, we're playing for the Random Battle royale! What times work best for you? Any day except Thursday will work for me, evenings are the best time to catch me. Just let me know!
    Haha, thanks, Grant! :D And somehow Drohn placed some custom config for it to replace my Moderator Banner. :p
    Hey! I just got back home, and I can battle now. I'll be on Showdown in the main lobby within ten minutes of so.
    Hey, so I'm going on a college visit this morning/afternoon, but I should be home and able to have our match anywhere from 5:00 EST to 9:00 EST. Hopefully we can get the battle in before the deadline!
    Yo Grantm1999, I also had the idea of playing the Drowzee, Victreebel, Dragalge, Pyroar deck that you mentioned in an earlier thread. What if we worked on this deck together or you put a list up in the deck garage. Kinda feeling like I need a little help with this deck. Thanks man.

LoneWolf2113
    grantm1999' pid='2670283' dateline='1413071726 said:
    Most toads run Mewtwo so Toxicroak wouldn't be too good. Qwilfish... Camo loves Qwilfish. It's annoying to play against.
    I think it's incredibly cute. It's a bit different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…