grantm1999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• Well that's good, because neither can I. :p

We'll just have to find another time then, which shouldn't be hard given that we have until Monday.
    I've got more work than I expected to do tonight, but I may be able to battle in about two and a half hours or so. I'll let you know if I can.
    grantm1999, Im on it a lot, pretty much all of my Pokemon friends are on there.
    grantm1999, I've settled for Donphan / Trevenant with an interesting choice of tech... not as fun as Flygon thou... *pouts*
    Not sure if this is a serialized code or not but I got it in an email from TPCI: 35Y-QL4J-AH6-JRP . I don't do the online TCG.
    grantm1999, Thanks! To be fair, Jimmy O'Brien and Sam Chen were there, along with a few other good players.

Yeah, I understand why you wouldn't like it. I just like it because it's got Machamp in it, and it's hilariously fun to Somersault Kick for 200 damage. I also can't go to Regionals, so all I have to play in is LCs.
    EDIT: @MtC I just read your post in Tier Discussion where you said to refer to which format that posters are referring to in this subforum. Just so everyone knows, when I post in decks that can be run in Standard Modified, that's what I'm referring to. I won't talk about these decks referring to Extended unless I specifically say so. I think what I just said makes sense...

You really only need to do that when talking about Extended. People just assume it's Standard if you don't say anything.

Also, I went to an LC yesterday and got 4th with Machamp (3-0-2). :D They got so wrekt.
    grantm1999, But it's Machamp. D: In all honesty, I don't think the deck's bad. Setting up Machamp wasn't that clunky, and was definitely useful once you got it out. It does make your Seis match up worse, and a few other ones, but it is better in some match ups, like Vir/Gen and Pyroar.

That's cool about the match! I loved Leafeon so much in that format.
    Hello grantm,

I'm here to inform you that I have banned you for calling Machamp a bad deck. You knew that one was gonna end badly for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…