grantm1999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• The reason I run Storm Throw over Frost Breath is Storm Throw is 100% accurate and Frost Breath is 90%. A miss at a crucial time can lose you the game. And Btw good luck at worlds! I'm looking forward to whatever unorthodox deck youll run.
    grantm1999, Mom doesn't trust me at home the whole day (she has to work) so she signed me up for freaking pottery camp with a bunch of 10 year old girls. No wait correction 2 are 11.
    grantm1999, Are you doing anything next week? I get home Saturday and am free until late Friday. During the week I can only do things in the afternoon.
    grantm1999, You'll get it if it comes to that. All players in WW's game will have priority.
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/nationals/2014/decks/master/ Read all the decks. There are some good examples why Pokemon doesn't do Competitive TCG in it. For example:
    • 5 Thundurus EX
    • 7 Dark in Landorous EX / Mewtwo EX / Raichi / Garb
    • Scraggy in Flygon
    • Ho-oh in VirGen
    Hey, just to give you warning, I'm going to annoy and pester you with profile comments every now and then until you sign up as a reserve in mah ww game.
    CuriousCleffa' pid='2631768' dateline='1402527348 said:
    Actually looking at attacks, Hawlucha doesn't seem like it would be real playable, since it can only do 60 damage for one energy, which can only attack EXs.
    On the plus side, Hawlucha's artwork looks pretty sweet :)
    grantm1999, I honestly don't really play Pokemon X/Y hardly at all anymore so yeah, you'd probably be better off finding someone else. That and my FC list is getting kind of full and I'm too lazy to clean it up lol.
    grantm1999, Don't you have like 4 Yveltals? Or are you talking about Druddigon? What is happening this weekend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…