Pride
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :)
    I get off of work at 2 est today, I'll be available any time after that. Or if you can't today, I can battle at any time tomorrow.
    Pride, I`ll be on at 10 then for me cause I`m -5 GMT. I`ll be kind of afk because I`ll, also be playing call of duty for clan wars then so bear with me.
    Pride, Well I got school from 8-2:50 EST, and I`m not available from 5:30-about 5pm EST, but I`ll be available after that and all weekend. Anytime there is good just meet in VGC I`ll send you the request. Is your username here the same as on there mine is the same just with Damon after it.
    Yeah, M Pinsir is ridiculous. I think it can 2HKO Skarm after a SD boost with Return or something dumb like that.

We should spar sometime man.
    Defiant and Knock Off are so boss! This one time on WiFi I got creamed by a Defiant Braviary. I still feel bad about life.
    This meta seems kinda cool but yeah I haven't really broken into it either. All I really know is that Charizard and Pinsir are really good, Jirachi sucks, and Defog went from worst to best move in the game, so basically everything I picked up from the other gens is a filthy lie...

Informing you that a 3-day extension has been given to the tournament. Please try to get the match done.
    Pride, haha know if NetBattle still sees any use? I kinda miss its layout..
    How could I ever stay away with RS remakes on the horizon? Mega Metagross awaits B)
    I watched Lost; I'm used to writer decisions upseting fans.

I'm still upset with Doakes' death though. I would have loved to see him and Dexter conflict each other for a few more seasons.
    omg just finished season 7
    fkewofwje
    egkweg
    wegkwegkwegkwe
    gweg
    weg
    weg

the previous two seasons were just a trial to see if i could handle this
    also season 4 of dexter was amazing, then season 5 killed all of my hopes. is it really downhill from here?
    damn, has it really been that long since we last talked?

the womanizing game hopefully isn't rusty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back