D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And that's why I was pairing them, for Inigo.
    Unless, of course, I paired Olivia with MU or Gaius or someone, to give Inigo Lethality.
    Of course, that's why I paired Gaius with Cordelia...
    You can't tell me it doesn't make you think about it.
    The last thing I want to do while playing a game is think.

Unless you're still talking about Nowi, but wasn't that one of your original suggestions anyway?
    I was going to do Ricken and Nowi, and MU and Sumia. But if Sumia really has no good paring...
    Unless Sumia is actually good with Chrom, then I could put MU with Olivia instead...

Ugh. Must stop thinking.
    She is, like, 1,000+ years old.

I think it's more of the fact that they came from the future, and thinking about the whole time paradox makes my head spin.
    Yes, I knew that. I thought it was obvious when I mentioned Nowi. :p

I don't like the idea of marrying one of the kids. :/
    Manakete Morgan was pretty good. I guess if it's not broke, don't fix it.
    DNA, I have a Deviantart Account! It's as you know, Ho-OhLugia. But I reckon I'll make a PokeSun account.
    That... Sucks. And doesn't really make a lot of sense either.

I'm on a second run of Awakening, just going through to pair up all the characters.
    So I need to know if Morgan gains anything worthwhile from Sumia? I was going to go for Nowi again, because Manakete Morgan is awesome, but there's not a lot of choices for Sumia...
    DNA, yeah, me too.

Also, just a note: by the end of January or Feburary, I might leave this forum too. I don't really have anything on here to do except join WW, and even that's getting kind of repetitive. And I'm not too sure about writing stories here anymore. Plus, life and stuff. I guess you could call that a move from PB to dA. :/
    I almost feel like anyone playing the game should be sworn into secrecy or something.
    Are there other FE DS games? I might want to play them now.
    I have a question... Do you know how asked me if I go on sites similar to Pokebeach, well, can you tell me which ones you go on so, if I find one to my interest, I can create an account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…