juunkmilk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spending lots of time around the evil warlord of the TCG, I've begun to notice similarities with another mythical being that I have been interested in: Blue Jeans. There are several things about the two of them that coincide, which I will try my best to point out.

Similarities in persona:

They both seem to like to stalk people in the shadows; in dreams or otherwise.
    Darkrai plunges people into never-ending nightmares, similar to the Blue Jeans, who terrorizes his victims by smothering itself all over midwesterners.
    Darkrai, like the jeans, seem to have a soft-spot for children. Almost all children I've met wear these jeans.

Differences in persona:

Darkrai seems to mean no harm, whereas the Blue Jeans are trying to prey on their hosts. Both are, however, total creeper status.

Similarities in shape:

images

Clearest image I could find. If someone has a better one, let me know.

167071-491_darkrai.png

Darkrai using his legs.

As you can see, the jeans (Above) are quite similar to Darkrai (Below).

They both have needle-thin legs.
    They both have flowing "Tentacles" (See Darkrai's tail and shoulders; also the jeans's belt loops. (tentacles).

What do you think? Am I the only one drawing these similarities? Was Darkrai actually based off (somewhat) the jeans?
    Heh. I may have a good style but I have a long way until I actually get some professional level artwork done. I need the right equipment to do it too :/
    Thanks again.
    Thanks! I'm not the best artist on PB. Not by a long shot. I consider people like Skymin, silazu, HolyMackerel and Xous to be far better than me. ;]
    Hey do you have any character or anything to add to our collab piece? It'd due in like 2 days.
    juunkmilk, yeah das racist is prety cool. i'm not that big on hip hop myself but i dig the old schoolish stuff like wu tang and biggie but newer stuff is also fun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…