New Ultra PRO “Elite Series” Accessories Featuring Lucario!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ultra PRO has revealed new Lucario accessories under their “Elite Series” line! This is their most expensive line, with the products featuring padded leatherette and foil detailing.
They previously released Pikachu, Arceus, and Charizard under this line.
No release date is known yet.

Lucario-Alcove-Flip-200x200.jpg

Alcove Flip Box ($21.99)

Lucario-Alcove-Flip-Open-200x200.jpg

Lucario-9-Pocket-Zippered-PRO-Binder-200x200.jpg

9-Pocket Zippered PRO-Binder ($36.99, 20 pages)

Lucario-9-Pocket-Zippered-PRO-Binder-Open-200x200.jpg

Lucario-12-Pocket-Zippered-PRO-Binder-200x200.jpg

12-Pocket Zippered PRO-Binder ($46.99, 20 pages)...

Continue reading...

Is lucario a heavy hitter in the video games? I never play it in TCG but every time I turn around I feel like I see another lucario product.

Is lucario a heavy hitter in the video games? I never play it in TCG but every time I turn around I feel like I see another lucario product.
At least one of my friends who is familiar enough with Pokémon to reference the anime but not familiar enough to know Aerodactyl's name if I show him a picture of a Japanese Aerodactyl V names Mewtwo and Lucario as his favorite Pokémon because they are intelligent, humanoid Pokémon that you could carry on a conversation with. Whatever people's reasons are, both Mewtwo and Lucario are popular Pokémon and were even immortalized on Super Smash Bros. roster (I have to wonder how popular Incineroar is, though. Did they just add it to the roster because "It's iconic among 'pro-gamers'?").

At least one of my friends who is familiar enough with Pokémon to reference the anime but not familiar enough to know Aerodactyl's name if I show him a picture of a Japanese Aerodactyl V names Mewtwo and Lucario as his favorite Pokémon because they are intelligent, humanoid Pokémon that you could carry on a conversation with. Whatever people's reasons are, both Mewtwo and Lucario are popular Pokémon and were even immortalized on Super Smash Bros. roster (I have to wonder how popular Incineroar is, though. Did they just add it to the roster because "It's iconic among 'pro-gamers'?").
I mean I like Incineroar but don't fully understand why it made the smash cut. I guess it was from the recent starter trio and they liked it best of the 3?

I really like the 12-pocket binders they've been releasing in these elite series.
Still need to get the Arceus one someday.

Aww dang even though it’s stock art I may have to buy that deck box. Lucario is my favorite…

Ya as popular as it is they don't give it strong cards which is weird.
Lucario ex: stage 1, 310 hp

Ability: bring it on
Attacks of this pokemon deal 10 more damage to your opponents active Pokémon for each damage counter on this Pokémon

Attack: palm strike (f) (f) 60 dmg
Put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon

Like how lucario gets stronger the more damage it has in smash

I mean I like Incineroar but don't fully understand why it made the smash cut. I guess it was from the recent starter trio and they liked it best of the 3?
Incineroar is one of the most broken Pokémon to ever grace competitive VG...what are yall talking about.

Incineroar is one of the most broken Pokémon to ever grace competitive VG...what are yall talking about.
It's still not that popular. I know a lot of people don't like it. What other really strong vgc Pokémon made it into smash? Smash is more a popularity thing than a strength thing. Ask Jigglypuff and Pichu.

Smash Bros. Series Creator, Masahiro Sakurai, said he wanted a character that represented the wrestling style of fighting. He also knew it was time to add a new Pokémon rep, and after looking over the (at the time) new Alolan Pokémon, he narrowed it down to Decidueye or Incineroar. Incin fit his wrestling idea perfectly, and I think I remember him saying that Decidueye was already added in Pokken Tournament DX and didn’t want to overuse him.

Back