News 'Towering Splash-GX Box' in January, Features New Tag Team-GX!

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Splash GX- 20 W energy
You may only use this if you have 20 W energy attached to this Pokemon. (prevention of Trickster GX, move copiers, etc.)

If you can actually use this attack, you automatically win the game (and congrats from PTCI, we might have to ban this)

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Splash GX: Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does nothing. If tails, this attack does nothing. Remove all energy from this Pokémon.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking Manaphy and Kyogre Tag Team GX.
Onix and Groudon Tag Team GX
Alakazam and Deoxys Tag Team GX
Darkrai and Yveltal Tag Team GX
Gardevior and Xerneas Tag Team GX
Latias and Latios Tag Team GX
Cresselia and Palkia Tag Team GX
Metagross and Dialga Tag Team GX
In my opinion.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
while most are thinking water... how about Alolan Exeggutor/Kingdra dragon type. or maybe, towering splash is a fighting move.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Really wish they had selected neutral colors for the TAG TEAM logo/symbol. The yellow doesn't do the card any favors.

Also gagging at the thought of a fatter stall deck in Expanded

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Maybe there going to do what they did in HGSS era ? Have the art take up 2 cards

CYL

All hail Eevee!
This card should be able to 'devolve' into a regular Wailord-GX once the Magikarp gets swallowed. Which I could totally see happening from the art.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
decent for the GX somewhat :T but somewhat harder to pull off besides in expanded its easier.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Here's a question that boggles the mind... What exactly would Magikarp do to actually support a Wailord in a tag team? Is it like Wailord's good luck charm that encourages it to do larger splashes or something? Or maybe the Magikarp is the head honcho brain in its support... Just imagine the headcanons here! xD

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Welp! Time to proxy up a Quagsire/Naganadel/Wailord-Magikarp GX deck. Throw in some Tapu Koko spread, Volcanion Prism, Kyogre, Aqua Patch, Beast Ring, and Beast Energy, then one big GX attack for possible game.