• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

kingdra/abomasnow for BR (masters) in belgium help needed against luxray gl

davylee

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:21
4-3-3-1 kingdra (3 prime, 1ul)
2-2 abomasnow sf
3-1 uxie lvx
1 azelf
1 unown q

supporters:14
4 collector
3 pont
3 oak's visit
3 bebe
1 palmers

trainers:12
3 rare candy
3 Pokémon comm
3 pokedex handy
2 warp
1 luxury ball

stadiums:2
2bts

energy:
7 water
4 dce

strategy: swarm with kingdra en use dragon steam in combination with spray splashes to outspeed. abomasnow is for lightning and fire matchups and to paralyze big hitters for one turn. kingdra ud to hit harder against fire decks or when needed. uxie lvx for extra speed and against trainerlock decks. the oaks visit in combo with pokedex to go through the deck faster. the rest is standard search and evolution stuff.

this deck already runs smoothly and wins me the match almost everytime, but i'm fearing luxray gl eventhough i never had to fight him, but for upcoming br's i'm expecting he'll be around lurking to destroy my deck.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Consedering this deck is from 2010, and is in a nonexistant format, no @Jayfeather , you dont need either cynthia or guzma.