Advanced Member
That's a game freeze my dudes. Update in a couple hours

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry for the delay. Had a bit of an emergency to tend to.

@Keeper of Night
@GM DracLord
@NinjaPenguin
@bbninjas
@Mariano11887
@Zone Q11

kGE0hxi.png

It is 4 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Drac - 4 Zone (1090), bb (1099), Keeper (1104), Mariano (1121) LYNCHED

Not voting: Drac, NP

wFxJiYL.png

There is no particular reason why I went so long with the flavor. I just thought it was interesting to do. Aren't you guys glad I separate it from the mechanical stuff? Damn, I am the best host.

She has no idea how long they've been fighting.

With no one around to move the sun and moon, Equestria has been plunged into eternal night, making their battles all the tougher. Twilight faces off with a young colt, just barely out of school, she guesses. He is visibly nervous against battling Her Majesty the Princes of Friendship - his movement is shaky, and he isn't following through correctly on his sword swings. Twilight resists the urge to stop their battle and instruct him on proper swordplay, conflict be damned. He lunges at her, and Twilight doesn't have to try to evade the strike; his aim is true, but he's far too slow to hit her. As such, she simply flaps out of the way, flying lazy circles around him.

I wonder if he's lost anypony close to him in this war.

She almost asks, but decides against it. She tosses a ball of energy at him, not threatening at all, just testing his reflexes. The young earth pony's eyes widen as he pivots and leaps out of the way, and Twilight gives the colt a small amount of respect.

Twilight starts to head down to the ground to compliment him on this one show of skill when he suddenly flicks his head towards her, tossing his sword from his mouth. Again, Twilight's dodge is near automatic, and she watches the sword hit the apex of its climb; her eyes scan the battlefield and her mind runs through calculations to determine where the blade will land. With a shocked gasp, she zips towards the falling weapon and catches it with her magic moments before it could fatally wound an oblivious Fluttershy. Even in the low light of the torches lit throughout Ponyville, she's thankfully still very easy to spot.

Twilight tosses the sword to the ground as she checks in on her friend. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, Twilight, I'm fine!" Fluttershy happily declares. There are a few bodies around her, most with the same wound. The few other ponies who'd come to try to take Fluttershy's life start to back off once they see Twilight. She turns to Twilight, spear in hand, a sunny smile plastered on her face. "Rainbow Dash's training has helped out in a big way!"

"Look out!" Twilight spots a pony charging for them, and she goes to intercept; Fluttershy flaps her wings hard once, lifting herself several feet into the air. The would-be assailant lunges with his own spear and loses his balance, falling to the ground below Fluttershy. She points the tip of her spear downward as she falls, piercing the pony through his back.

Twilight watches with morbid curiosity as Fluttershy balances on her hind legs, standing on her poor victim's back. She hooks one hoof around the shaft and gestures grandly with the other. "Ta daaaaaa~" she quietly cheers, her wings splayed out in full.

"What are you doing?" Twilight finally asks after Fluttershy doesn't move.

"Oh, um... p-posing. Rainbow Dash said it wa the most awesomest, most coolest thing you do after a kill, and it was mandatory. I wish I could have seen her do more, though. I've been doing this one for almost a week straight."

Twilight glances around. The ponies in her immediate area took a hike after Fluttershy's display, but in the dark of night, there could be ponies anywhere. "Well, be careful, I don't want you to get--"

Two arrows sing past Twilight's ears, each one finding a home in one of Fluttershy's wings. She cries out in pain, crashing ungracefully to the ground as Twilight extends her senses out as best she can, trying to find the culprit. Finally, she spots him thanks to the glow of his horn; a unicorn about thirty feet away, dual-wielding two bows. She teleports over to him and, without hesitation, fries his brain in the same way she did to Mrs. Cake. She teleports back to Fluttershy just in time to fend off the ponies from before, who had moved in for what they thought was an easy kill. Apparently, they had only hid in the shadows to bide their time. Twilight kills the lot of them and is about to send for a medic when she realizes that every time this week she's done that, the pony in question has ended up dead. She grabs hold of a crying Fluttershy, concentrates, and the two disappear moments later into the night.

They appear back in camp, where Lemon Hearts is tending to other wounded ponies. Fluttershy has started panicking, hyperventilating and in shock from her wounds and the stress from teleportation, gasping out choking sobs. Lemon Hearts rushes over to the new arrivals. "What happened?!"

"Shot through both wings," Twilight says quickly. "Can you fix her up? We really need her on the battlefield."

"I'd love to, Twilight, but as I'm sure you can see here, I'm swamped! We..." she sighs, knowing Twilight's disdain for excuses, especially when it was her friend's health on the line. Lemon Hearts gingerly raises one of Fluttershy's wings to examine the damage, and sighs. "Wing wounds are only fatal in the most extreme circumstances. Amputation and the like, and only if the pegasus doesn't get help quickly. These don't look too bad. I'll have one of our nurses fix her up, but she won't be flying for..." She blows out a breath as she works out an estimate. "At least a few weeks. Best case scenario."

"A few weeks?!" Twilight exclaims, aghast, but reluctantly accepts it.

At least she's alive.

"Sorry, Twilight, but it's important for the wings to heal fully before she tries flying for any extended period of time. There's a risk of permanent damage otherwise. But Bon Bon is one of my best. She'll take good care of her. Bring her this way," Lemon Hearts instructs, turning and cutting a path through injured ponies. Twilight follows, floating Fluttershy along behind her. "Hey," Lemon Hearts calls out to the earth pony. "Got a priority here."

Bon Bon looks up from bandaging another pony, her eyes widening as she sees her newest patient. "Fluttershy! Everything okay?"

"Shot through the wings. She'll live, but she needs to get these wounds cleaned and dressed and I'm up to my horn in wounded ponies. Think you can get her on the road to recovery?"

"Oh, absolutely," Bon Bon says confidently, pulling a curtain back to reveal a bed and table. "Set her down here, Twilight. I'll take it from here! Thanks for bringing her to me. Now both of you, shoo! I've got work to do," she finishes, a triumphant glint in her eye.

Twilight gives Fluttershy one last look bfore she teleports back to the battlefield; Lemon Hearts, thankful to be rid of her load, heads back to her charges. Bon Bon closes the curtain behind them, leaving her and Fluttershy secluded.

"I know it hurts," Bon Bon says soothingly, stroking Fluttershy's thick mane. "Let's see what we can do about those arrows." She opens a drawer and takes out a few vials of various liquids as well as a large pair of clippers. Fluttershy gasps at the sight of the scary things, and Bon Bon smiles. "Don't worry. I'm just going to inject you with a bit of a numbing agent so I can handle your wings more easily. Then I'm gonna use these bad boys to cut the tips off the arrows so I can remove them more easily. You won't feel a thing," Bon Bon reassures her as she pulls a syringe plunger back with her teeth.

Fluttershy nods hesitantly, her eyes glued to the syringe's needle. Bon Bon moves out of sight behind her, and Fluttershy feels a brief poke between her wings. She goes to express her discomfort and is horrified to realize that she is unable to speak coherently.

"Ehhhhhh," she whimpers. Her heart rate goes through the roof as Bon Bon comes into view again.

"How are you feeling?"

Fluttershy desperately tries to say something, anything, but only ends up making incomprehensible noises instead.

"Wow," Bon Bon says quietly, thoroughly impressed. "I didn't think Tirek was serious when he told me how fast this nerve agent worked."

Bon Bon fills the syringe with something different this time, and now she doesn't bother trying to hide her intent as she finds a vein and injects Fluttershy with it. "Adrenaline. So you don't pass out on me." She walks to the table and grabs the clippers, then goes out of sight behind Fluttershy's back. Fluttershy can hear the snip of the clippers and the occasional grunt from Bon Bon, but she's terrified that she can't feel anything that's going on. Bon Bon emerges a few moments later, both arrow tips cleanly clipped off. She shows them to Fluttershy. "See? Nothing to it. Though I'm curious, you really didn't feel me doing anything back there?"

Fluttershy doesn't answer, naturally.

"Intersting..." Bon Bon twists the broken arrow in her hoof and examines the bloody tip. "So then this shouldn't hurt at all, right?" Bon Bon jabs the arrow head into Fluttershy's thigh and then yanks it out again. Fluttershy whimpers and cries softly at the sight of her blood flowing from her new wound, but considering she can't do much else, Bon Bon takes it as an affirmative. Bon Bon gets a wicked grin on her face and starts stabbing Fluttershy repeatedly with the arrow. "You think you've won?" Bon Bon whispers, low and dangerous, watching Fluttershy watch herself slowly bleed out. "Maybe this will teach your stupid princess to mess with the Deadly Alliance."

Bon Bon retrieves the other arrow head and, without preamble, plunges both tips into Fluttershy's eyes and leaves them there. "I am really glad I got to kill one of the fabled Elements of Harmony," she whispers, undisguised excitement in her voice. "By the time anypony suspects anything, I'll be loooong gone... and so will you, by the looks of things. Ha."

Bon Bon exits from behind the curtain just in time to find Lemon Drops returning to check in. Fluttershy listens in horror to their conversation:

"How'd it go?"

"It was an easy fix, but she's tuckered out, the poor thing. I gave her a sedative to help her sleep. It'll be a long road to recovery, but she's quite a special pony. One of the Elements of Harmony? She'll be back in the air in no time, I'm sure."

"She's in good hooves. You've been a lifesaver, Bon Bon. Thank you for all you've done."

Bon Bon smiles at the unicorn. "Believe me, it's my pleasure. Make sure no one disturbs her during the night, would you? Don't want her going through any undue stress."

"Of course. Twilight and Princess Cadance are heading back to the castle. I'm going to stick around camp and take care of the ponies that are too injured to make the journey back, but I think I'm going to take a couple hours down and recharge my batteries. Think you can hold the fort down until then?"

Bon Bon nods enthusiastically, barely holding back a wild grin that would have given Lemon Hearts pause. "Great. You know where everything is. Wake me up in a few hours, all right?"

"Yes, ma'am," Bon Bon replies, and Lemon Hearts heads to her tent for a well-deserved nap that she couldn't have possibly known she was never going to wake up from. Bon Bon heads back into Fluttershy's makeshift room, where she has already died from massive blood loss. Bon Bon quietly gathers some more of the nerve agent and waits for Lemon Hearts to fall asleep; once she does, Bon Bon quietly injects the unicorn with a lethal amount, stopping her heart almost immediately. Lastly, she grabs one of the nearby torches and uses it to set fire to the entire camp. When Bon Bon leaves, she spots a random passerby come to investigate the fire. "Tell Princess Twilight that the Deadly Alliance will never fall! Lord Tirek may be slain, but his memory lives on in us all! We will not rest until Twilight Sparkle and all those who follow her are in their graves!"

She then turns and flees, leaving the camp full of wounded soldiers to burn, lighting up the night sky.

GM DracLord was lynched. GM DracLord was:

You are Fluttershy, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

A shy pegasus from Cloudsdale and Rainbow Dash's best friend, an accident during a race led you to discovering your ability to communicate with animals, and thus, your cutie mark. As the Element of Kindness, you're known for solving problems by panicking diplomacy and showing others kindness, even though they may not deserve it, to animals all across the land (except dragons - those are scary). Some of your other talents include sewing, conducting a bird choir, and being jaw-droppingly beautiful, so much so that you even did a brief stint as a supermodel. Rarity is insanely jealous of how you manage to look so good without trying. You're also kind of a doormat, preferring not to start conflicts with other ponies, but... everypony has their limits - including somepony as meek and timid as you.

Active Ability: Panic
When the going gets tough, the tough get going! And you get going, all right, right out of your house and to someone else's to hide. Once a night, you may PM me ##HIDE BEHIND: Player. You will spend the night hiding behind that player, protecting yourself from any kills that resolve on you; however, if one resolves on the player you use this ability on, you will also die, even if a second kill also resolves on you.

Farewell Ability: Saddle Rager
Farewell, Fluttershy. How could anypony be horrible enough to kill you? As the Power Pony, Saddle Rager, your powers come from getting angry, something that you don't like doing, but you'll do it if you're pushed to the limit. If you were killed as a result of using Panic, there is a 50% chance you will explode with anger, killing your attacker in a needlessly violent fury. If you were lynched, there is a 25% chance you will turn your rage upon whoever hammered you if they're aligned with the town and a 50% chance if they're not. Being a hulking monstrosity, you can be sure that you can crush your way through any protection your target has on them.

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

Night 5 ends Monday, September 17, at 4 AM CDT (Timer). Day 6 sunrise will last for 12 hours after that.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In the interest of fairness, I need to disclose that I dun goofed. There was a protection effect on Drac that should have allowed him to survive this lynch. I realize it's too late to take back now since his alignment has already been confirmed, but it's something that needed to be said because I am the best host and even though this is a demonstrable fact, I am also human and humans mess up, especially when dealing with stuff way more important than a game on a forum for children's card games.

Sorry pals. Since there's only like 3 of you left I might just start the day up early if you all send in your actions.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Okay I just remembered that I can't end the night early since you might want to change your mind on your targets between now and sunrise. If you want to lock in your choice, just confirm it to me so I can stop worrying.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
@Keeper of Night
@NinjaPenguin
@Mariano11887
@Zone Q11

tivKIR2.png

Minuette is standing guard outside Twilight's bedroom. The princess' orders, given through grief-stricken, teary eyes, were clear.

No one comes in until the morning. Not even you.

She doesn't like those orders. She's gotten used to checking in on Twilight periodically, usually after she herself wakes up and retires the guard on shift. But while Twilight is her friend, she is still the lady of this castle, and her orders are absolute.

So Minuette waits outside, dutifully if not uneasily. The castle is completely silent, and she is alone with her thoughts.

She was completely inconsolable...

News of Fluttershy's death had hit Twilight like a ton of bricks; no matter what Minuette tried, she couldn't bring Twilight out of her funk. She'd become the last remaining Element of Harmony. Despite swearing vengeance for Lemon Hearts, Fluttershy, and the hundred or so injured ponies who were left to burn to death, Twilight herself felt broken.

Minuette's thoughts drift to Twilight's words from earlier, and she desperately wants to make sure Twilight is okay, orders be damned. Because while Twilght is lady of the castle, she is still her friend, and if there was anything Twilight needed, now more than ever, it was a friend.

The life of her friend. The orders of her princess. The duty of a soldier.

What do I do...?

She decides, finally, to check on Twilight. She'll take the inevitable dressing down with a smile on her face if she can just make sure her friend, her princess, is safe. She quietly opens the door to Twilight's room and slips inside, shutting and locking it behind her. She lights her horn in a soft glow, giving her enough light to see in the dark room.

She sees Twilight in her bed, just as Minuette had left her several hours prior. Minuette approaches the bed, watching Twilight sleep.

Gosh, you sleep like a rock.

She looks dead.

Don't say that. She's just zonked out. You don't know the kind of stress she's dealt with.

Still.

Now that the idea is in her head, she can't unsee it. She can hardly make out the rise and fall of Twilight's chest as she sleeps. Minuette draws closer, trying to see Twilight more clearly. On the table next to Twilight's bed, there is a piece of paper, a quill, and a bottle of medicine with the cap lying next to it.

Minuette picks up the paper and starts reading it. "Dear Minuette, I tried. I swear on everything that I really tried. But I can't do this anymore..." She looks again to Twilight, who appears to be sleeping peacefully. Minuette tosses the paper aside and leaps onto the bed, shaking Twilight vigorously. "Twilight!" she screams. "Twilight, wake up!" She brings the medicine bottle closer with her magic and looks inside. "Empty." She reads the label. "Sleeping pills? A hu... hundred count?" She begins crying over her best friend's corpse, desperately trying to rouse her. "Twilight!" she screams again. She raises her voice to the sky. "Somepony help!" she uselessly pleads.

She's dead. She's f*cking dead. Who... who do I... what do I do... damn it, Twilight, why? I... I shouldn't have listened to her. I should have told her I was staying by her side. She needed me and I let her down. I'm a failure as a friend and a soldier.

She hugs Twilight tightly, quietly apologizing. She lifts the letter and finishes reading it:

Dear Minuette,

I tried. I swear on everything that I really tried. But I can't do this anymore. Over the past few months, I've been betrayed by ponies I thought I could trust. I thought I was broken then, but then I found somepony, and fell in love. Then she betrayed me too. Almost everypony I've ever cared about has been killed because the Deadly Alliance wants me dead. So maybe now, with my corpse, the few ponies I have left can live on.

I need to extend my most heartfelt apologies. You've done so much for me. Believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. It might seem like I've betrayed you. Please don't think that. Celestia told me that sometimes ponies can ask themselves what they could have done to prevent this from happening, and that it's important to remember that my death is not on your hooves. I took advantage of your loyalty to me, intentionally pushing you away with the knowledge that you'd listen, because you are a wonderful soldier and an amazing friend, and I am proud to have served with you. I know it might be hard, but please forgive me.

The EDF needs a leader, and there is nopony more capable of leading this army than Minuette. As head of the Equestrian Defense Force, I hereby name Minuette as my successor and grant her all powers that go with it as granted to me by the late Princesses Celestia and Luna.

I know you cared about me a great deal. I'm sorry I could not return those feelings. But know that I never stopped appreciating everything you've ever done for me. So thank you. Tell Cadance I love her and I'll miss her. And the same goes to you. It hurts thinking that you're going to go through what I went through with Pinkie Pie. But you can do it. You're a far stronger pony than I am. Stay strong, and mount that bastard Sombra's head on a pike for me. He deserves to pay for everything the Deadly Alliance has done. End this war before any more ponies lose their lives.

With all my love,

HRH Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship

Minuette gently sets the letter back on the table and clutches Twilight even tighter. "I promise," she swears through teary eyes. Though her voice wavers, her dedication does not. "I swear to you that he will pay for taking you away from me."

She falls asleep a short time later.

The next day, Minuette gathers everypony on the castle steps, where she tearfully relays the news of Twilight's death. Cadance stands next to her, supporting her.

"Last night, we lost our leader," Minuette begins. "Princess Twilight's dying request was that we end this war. I stand here to tell you that today I plan on doing just that. I am counting on you all to fight harder than you ever have before, because we are dangerously close to losing this war. But we are also terribly close to winning. If we can take down King Sombra today, the Deadly Alliance will be routed and we can finally bring peace back to our land.

"But make no mistake. I am fully aware that there are Deadly Alliance spies among us. To you, I issue a simple warning: Don't let me catch you betraying us. Now let's go. We will avenge our princess today... or die trying."

bbninjas was killed. bbninjas was:

You are Princess Twilight Sparkle, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

After accidentally impressing the princess at your entrance exam into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, she took you under her wing as her personal protege and guided your magic development into adulthood. Though you have been an extremely talented sorceress from a young age, you only bothered making a few friends, preferring the comfort of books to interaction with ponies of the non-Celestia variety. You and your assistant Spike were originally sent to the small town of Ponyville to oversee preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration, a celebration of Princess Celestia's banishment of Nightmare Moon, and also tasked with making some new friends. To make a very long story short, you eventually became an alicorn and received the title of Princess of Friendship. The murder of your parents was the catalyst you needed to gather what's left of your friends and take a final stand against Tirek. You are the face of the resistance, and it is critical that you see this conflict through to the end. Whatever you do, don't die. Everypony is counting on you.

Active Ability: Second Chance
As head of the EDF, you have temporarily supplanted Celestia and Luna as the highest authority in the land. As a result, you hold sway over who lives and who dies. As often as you like during the day, you may PM me ##PARDON: Player. If the last player you chose is voted to be lynched, they will not be lynched. The player will not die, and the day will end without a lynch. This ability locks when you have successfully used this ability or the game reaches LyLo, whichever happens first.

Farewell Ability: Element of Magic
Farewell, Twilight Sparkle. It appears your fight is over now. Can your friends carry on in your stead, or will they slowly crumble without your leadership? Minuette has her work cut out for her... As the Element of Magic, you hold the rest of the Elements together. You provide the spark needed for them to function, and without you, there is no hope for using the Elements ever again. Your death gives the Deadly Alliance a huge morale boost; they will be able to make two kills on the next night. (This ability does nothing if activating it would skip MyLo or LyLo and guarantee the Deadly Alliance's victory.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

Keeper of Night woke up this morning and found that his cutie mark had been replaced by the word "DANGER."

It is LyLo. If scum is not lynched today, they will win.

Because it is LyLo, day 6 will only end when a player is lynched by majority. There are 4 players left, so it is 3 to lynch. Good luck.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I'm on mobile now and won't be able to make a decent post for the next 16 hours at least.
Keeper is the last scum, I'll detail it when I come back.
##VOTE: Keeper

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I'm on mobile now and won't be able to make a decent post for the next 16 hours at least.
Alright, I understand it now. Mariano is the last scum. Which sucks in you posting first because it puts me in WIFOM, but I suppose that's what you wanted isn't it?

I checked Zone again last night and got the same result. I have a 50/50 chance of getting a safe-claim ability so I wanted to double check Zone to be sure, so I'm at least 75% certain he's clear. We know NP is indie, so that only leaves you, Mariano.

Jabber was told there was a town bomb and it turned out that Drac was actually a bomb of sorts too, so it very well could have been him PMJ was talking about, but that's because I'm not a real bomb. Here's the details of my Farewell ability:
"You learned that your own Farewell Ability wipes all Passive and Active Abilities from whoever causes your death, cuts them off from any QuickTopics they are in, prevents them from joining new QuickTopics, and prevents them from participating in Friendship Activities for the rest of the game."

Specifically designed against scum to kick them out of team chat, as well as prevent anyone from joining topics they could be in through other roles. It matches perfectly with "The Blank Game" name, so I assumed it would be a similar effect.

Detail all you want, you've been tunneling for days and Camo never turned an eye toward you. He was too busy going after another town, Zone.
##VOTE: Mariano11887

Here's my full claim again for those that missed it before:
You are Starlight Glimmer, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The former leader of Our Town, you were one of many who threatened Equestria before Twilight and her friends put a stop to it. Instead of destroying you with the Elements of Harmony, however, Twilight forgave you and you became her pupil instead, learning how to be a better friend. As a natural leader, you led Discord, Trixie, and Thorax into battle against Queen Chrysalis and her changelings, and accompanied Twilight to convince Stygian, the Pony of Shadows and latest threat to Equestrian harmony, to accept friendship and reform himself, proving that Star Swirl the Bearded's mantra of "once a villain, always a villain" is far from the truth.

Active Ability: Time Twist
As a final attempt at defeating Twilight, you used a spell to go back in time to stop Rainbow Dash from performing her sonic rainboom, which was the catalyst which brought Twilight and her friends together to defeat you in the first place. Now that you're on the side of good, you can use this spell to see things normally available only after death. Once a night, you may PM me ##FORESEE: Player. You will travel to an alternate Equestria where that player has died, learn what their Farewell Ability does, and return. (If a player has multiple Farewell Abilities, you will only learn about one of them.) The spell is unstable, and you have to be careful not to affect this timeline, so you won't have enough time to discern whether or not the Farewell Ability you learn about is true, or just that of a safe claim. (You can use this ability on yourself.) (You can use this on night zero.)

Farewell Ability: The Blank Game
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated​

Mariano you need to post yours again, since your last claim was cut off (don't put a quote tag inside a spoiler) and you purposely left information out of it. I want it in full.[/spoiler]

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
So I suddenly have a vested interest in this lynch with BB's Farewell Ability and only win if we lynch scum today. So expect me to work hard today.

Give your reasoning ASAP k thx.
I have a 50/50 chance of getting a safe-claim ability so I wanted to double check Zone to be sure
Where does your role ever say this?
Detail all you want, you've been tunneling for days and Camo never turned an eye toward you. He was too busy going after another town, Zone.
Camo never turned an eye towards you either.
Mariano you need to post yours again, since your last claim was cut off (don't put a quote tag inside a spoiler) and you purposely left information out of it. I want it in full.
Why didn't you say this yesterday? I never got the chance to ask Mariano to fullclaim, but you certainly did.
Jabber was told there was a town bomb and it turned out that Drac was actually a bomb of sorts too, so it very well could have been him PMJ was talking about, but that's because I'm not a real bomb. Here's the details of my Farewell ability:
"You learned that your own Farewell Ability wipes all Passive and Active Abilities from whoever causes your death, cuts them off from any QuickTopics they are in, prevents them from joining new QuickTopics, and prevents them from participating in Friendship Activities for the rest of the game."
Why did you double down on being a bomb yesterday to coast through it? I felt like that was when you should always have been honest with town and really want to Lynch All Liars right here; revealing you weren't a bomb at that point was much more of a scum move to survive than a town move.

NinjaPenguin

I'm going to dig up a long dead friendship activity (1) since we can talk about it freely and ask some questions.
@Keeper of Night Why did you ever vote for yourself in this competition?
@Zone Q11 Why did you vote for me and Jabber?
@Mariano11887 Why did you vote for TE?

Also, opinions on Quaking voting Mariano right off the bat and then Zone?

Also, for Friendship Comp 2, what did you guys do?

Finally for the sake of microreads why did you have the :p at the end of this post Mariano?
Ok, ##VOTE: Drac

@PMJ I think the game is over :p

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Alright. I finally regained my access... What happened here? Drac was supposed to be our final guy. All evidence points to him being scum. Urgh..

Welp, for now I suppose I will have to wait for Mariano's argument, but I am suspecting Keeper more than Mariano. Mainly because of Mariano's behavior and the fact that two JOATs on one faction seems overabundant.
@Zone Q11 Why did you vote for me and Jabber?
I voted for you when I read that you are going to play with scum, which would make you semi-scum. Then you explained that you would only do that if you are going to be lynched, so I unvoted as soon as I could.

As for Jabber, you guys were the one who kept pushing me. I already told you guys that Camo is scummy for tunneling me out of nowhere, but you all kept saying to vote between Jabber and Celever because of Camo's claim --which I had called being fake!! --so I chose for Jabber because I had already claimed Celever as town.

My immediate response now would be: He didn't vote Keeper?
But I would need the context first to give more evaluation.
I'm on my phone. Give me a while to start my laptop.
Finally for the sake of microreads why did you have the :p at the end of this post Mariano?
Probably because he thought the game would end. Like I did. For me, Mariano's behavior is very town.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I'm on my phone. Give me a while to start my laptop.
Friendship Activity 2:
Turn 1: 18 left. Killed two because I thought that everyone had killed two each as well.
Turn 2: 6 left. Killed three to end the game quickly since we apparently stopped killing two each.
My immediate response now would be: He didn't vote Keeper?
But I would need the context first to give more evaluation.
... @NinjaPenguin, what are you talking about? I just ISO'd Quaking, and he didn't vote Mariano nor me. He voted roz, then jplap, and then roz again.

NinjaPenguin

@Zone Q11 I was talking about friendship competition 1. The one where the people picked the most would be eliminated.
You picked me and then Jabber, Quaking picked Mariano and then you, etc.
Probably because he thought the game would end. Like I did. For me, Mariano's behavior is very town.
That's fine but the question is why use an emoji that indicates a lack of seriousness about your statement or making a joke?

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. I had some real life stuff to do.

At the moment I wrote this, it was because Keeper was un-cleared as town at the moment Drac's Farewell Ability flipped, showing that PMJ's response to Jabber's question about a town-aligned bomb in the setup was referring to Drac, not Keeper. That means almost all the things I told about Keeper in previous Days become valid again, because he is not cleared anymore. That was before Keeper said he wasn't actually a bomb...
With so few players left, the only options were Keeper and Zone (I don't consider lynching NP). Zone is a lot townier than Keeper.

Specifically designed against scum to kick them out of team chat, as well as prevent anyone from joining topics they could be in through other roles. It matches perfectly with "The Blank Game" name, so I assumed it would be a similar effect.
Ok, so we have a liar here. Why in the world a character like yours (supposing your claimed/revealed role is not your safe-claim) has the need of lying about it?
And what a coincidience that you are claiming a different Farewell Ability just after Drac flipped being a town bomb, right? I'm sure you didn't expect it, right? So when that happened, your last try to palliate the impact of you being exposed is to invent a Farewell Ability that sounds as townie as possible...

If you intend to make a point around this, I remind you that Camo said "Keeper is 100% town".

Mariano you need to post yours again, since your last claim was cut off (don't put a quote tag inside a spoiler) and you purposely left information out of it. I want it in full.
Damn spoiler tag. I'll put my role again in the next post to avoid making this one extremely long.

@Mariano11887 Why did you vote for TE?
Just random, there was no actual reason.

- 21 parasprites left. I attacked 3.
- 7 parasprites left. I attacked 1 because I didn't want Drac or quaking to win.

Because I was confident that Drac was the last scum, and the emoji was some kind of joke to PMJ due to the happiness I had at that moment, thinking the last scum was lynched.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Here is my role again, this time in full without hiding the first ability.

You are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are a club founded by Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle, Applejack's little sister Apple Bloom, and their classmate, Scootaloo, out of frustration over not having your cutie marks - a symbol of a pony's calling in life. Apple Bloom's cousin Babs Seed was eventually inducted as the fourth member of the club. In an ironic twist, the three of you eventually earned your cutie marks after realizing that helping others discover their own calling was more important than finding your own. Since then, your club has been focused on helping other ponies get their cutie marks, with many success stories to your credit. The three of you tried many different activities in your quest for your cutie marks, and while none of them resulted in a cutie mark, some of them were pretty promising. In this conflict, you're finding it very difficult to get out and help since the adults won't let you out of their sight... but everypony has to sleep sometime, right?

Active Ability: Hitpony
Babs was bullied in her hometown of Manehattan, and she's no stranger to bullying others in an attempt to fit in and avoid ridicule. She's taking it to the extreme in this conflict. Once a night, you may PM me ##KILL: Player, where Player is somepony who has voted for you at any point during the game (votes cast for you in the first 48 hours of day 1 do not count). Babs will visit that player and kill them. You can't use this ability the same night you use Singer, Motivational Speaker, or Journalist. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Singer
Scootaloo can't sing, but that doesn't stop her from singing her heart out anyway. Time to use it to your advantage! Once a night, you may PM me ##SERENADE: Player. Scootaloo will visit that player and sing to them, badly. They won't have the heart to shoo her away, and they will be stuck at home for the night, preventing the use of any Active Abilities. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Motivational Speaker, or Journalist. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Motivational Speaker
Apple Bloom is a hard worker, and her positive attitude is infectious, even with danger on all sides. Once a night, you may PM me ##MOTIVATE: Player. Apple Bloom visit that player and give them a pep talk, increasing their vote weight by 1 the next day, but since you stayed and chatted too long, they didn't get enough sleep, so they will be lynched at L-1 as well. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Singer, or Journalist. If the following day is LyLo, this ability's effects are nullified. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Journalist
Sweetie Belle came up with the idea to become journalists for the school paper, which was a good idea that backfired once the gossip column you three created became libelous. The three of you retired following that, but the ability to learn information has stayed with you. Once a night, you may PM me ##INVESTIGATE: Player. Sweetie Belle will go visit that player, and return with their role PM; however, despite your snooping prowess, you're still just a little filly. You don't have the experience to realize when somepony is lying to you, so you won't be able to tell if the role PM you receive is a safe claim or not. You can't use this ability the same night you use Hitpony, Singer, or Motivational Speaker. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Farewell Ability: Cutie Mark Crusaders Overload
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated​

Night 4 I tried to kill Drac but I was blocked.
Night 5 I couldn't use it because Drac was the only one that voted me throughout the game. I would have killed Keeper if I had the chance.​

NinjaPenguin

At the moment I wrote this, it was because Keeper was un-cleared as town at the moment Drac's Farewell Ability flipped, showing that PMJ's response to Jabber's question about a town-aligned bomb in the setup was referring to Drac, not Keeper. That means almost all the things I told about Keeper in previous Days become valid again, because he is not cleared anymore. That was before Keeper said he wasn't actually a bomb...
With so few players left, the only options were Keeper and Zone (I don't consider lynching NP). Zone is a lot townier than Keeper.
Since your reason isn't mechanical, guess that means I have to actually consider Zone again welp.
Why snapvote Keeper and not take time to consider this?
I would have killed Keeper if I had the chance.
Why in the world didn't you ask Keeper to vote you and then swap back to Drac quickly yesterday before you hammered Drac?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Where does your role ever say this?
"The spell is unstable, and you have to be careful not to affect this timeline, so you won't have enough time to discern whether or not the Farewell Ability you learn about is true, or just that of a safe claim."
I suppose it doesn't say 50/50, but it means I have a chance of getting either.

Camo never turned an eye towards you either.
How could he without arousing suspicion? I was only helping town.

Why didn't you say this yesterday? I never got the chance to ask Mariano to fullclaim, but you certainly did.
What, ask for a full claim? I fully believed the game was over, why would I care about somebody's claim at that point?

Why did you double down on being a bomb yesterday to coast through it? I felt like that was when you should always have been honest with town and really want to Lynch All Liars right here; revealing you weren't a bomb at that point was much more of a scum move to survive than a town move.
Because I honestly thought I was the bomb that PMJ revealed to Jabber. My ability affects whoever killed me negatively. That is the definition of a bomb. I had no idea there would be another one that actually (even if it's a small chance) killed the attacker.

I'm going to dig up a long dead friendship activity (1) since we can talk about it freely and ask some questions.
@Keeper of Night Why did you ever vote for yourself in this competition?
The one where we vote the most popular player? ...Because I'm me?

Was there a point that Quaking went after Zone as well? Curious if both he and Camo did. Zone could still potentially be that scum buddy, but it's a hard bus. Safer to assume otherwise.

I don't think I participated in any others than the first one.

Zone's cleared one person who actually ended up being clear. Every Farewell ability I've revealed has been proven. We both have cred, you do not.
"Everything you said" before was on me being a bomb or not, which was a clear bluff. It happened to be somewhat true, but clearly still a bluff.

Ok, so we have a liar here. Why in the world a character like yours (supposing your claimed/revealed role is not your safe-claim) has the need of lying about it?
Not even a single clue what you mean here. I don't even know who my character is.

And what a coincidience that you are claiming a different Farewell Ability just after Drac flipped being a town bomb, right? I'm sure you didn't expect it, right? So when that happened, your last try to palliate the impact of you being exposed is to invent a Farewell Ability that sounds as townie as possible...
Of course I didn't expect it, I honestly thought I was the bomb. I still am technically one, that's not discounted. PMJ cleared that there was a town bomb, that does not clear that there couldn't be more than one. I was just assuming that she meant Jabber because I /technically/ don't kill people, but that does not mean my ability doesn't fit all other criteria.

If you intend to make a point around this, I remind you that Camo said "Keeper is 100% town".
Build town cred by siding with the guy that's giving info to town. Makes more sense than siding with the guy that's tunneling a bomb claim all game.

Since your reason isn't mechanical, guess that means I have to actually consider Zone again welp.
Why snapvote Keeper and not take time to consider this?
It very well could still be Zone, but it just doesn't add up. Zone was tunneled by Camo, he revealed Celever's alignment, and I got the same result from him twice. It'd be a lot of coincidences for those to all be true AND him still be scum.

Why in the world didn't you ask Keeper to vote you and then swap back to Drac quickly yesterday before you hammered Drac?
Wait I want to consider this further. If Mariano honestly thought the game was over then he wouldn't have bothered to try and plan ahead of that.
##UNVOTE

My point still stands that Zone, NP, and I have better credit than Mariano, but I want to dig through Zone's posts a bit more first.
And I still want you to re-post your role NP. No hiding anything this time, it's the final day.

Can somebody explain what the "danger" mark on me means?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Can somebody explain what the "danger" mark on me means?
Unless this was NP's doing, it doesn't seem to be anything that the other claimed roles can do. So scum must have done it.

Luis's Role said:
Active Ability: World's Strongest
Unlocked. The magic of a fallen princess has given you a significant boost in power. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##OVERPOWER: Player. You will automatically perform the night kill, and you will use your supreme strength to ignore any sort of protection that player has on them. (If another member of the Deadly Alliance uses an ability that forces them to perform the night kill, only the first one submitted will be honored.)
I'm looking back through other scum for clues, and I'd like to point out that this ability from Luis implies that there is another scum with an ability that forces them to perform the nightkill. Mariano literally just claimed to have a kill ability. My vote goes right back.
##VOTE: Mariano

Status
Not open for further replies.